Internet Access

QuakerBoy

Establish an account with your Sea Pass, not boarding pass. You give up your boarding pass when you are in the terminal checking in. Your SeaPass has your folio number (account number). Decide on a user name and a 4 digit password and you are ready to go.

At check-in they will give you a small blue folder with your sea pass card. Inside that folder is a white card with your internet sign on information.

I recall sailing RCL several months ago, and they gave me a card for my internet sign on but on Celebrity, I recall logging onto the internet using my Folio number, and it automatically remembers me asking to set up a username and password. It's been 10 months ago-- maybe they changed it.

Thanks. Sounds pretty straightforward.

Just off Equinox and it was straightforward. Your first sign in you will need your folio number and if I remember cabin number. You set up an ID and password which you will use for the entire cruise. Be advised that you can only use one item per account. As an example if you use your phone and then go to the computer room to use the computer, it will tell you there is a device in use. You can just sign in with the new device. If you then go back to your phone or IPAD, same process, just sign in. Also, you may have to sign in every day.

Wife and I found the internet to very good for us however keep in mind we live in rural PA and are used to using DSL from Verizon and quick frankly it stinks.

I just signed up for the unlimited internet package. $269 for a 10 day cruise. The website wouldn't let me sign up so I had to call celebrity to do it. The person that signed me up told me that I was limited to 2 devices. Is that true? I realize that I can only use one device at a time. Would their computer room be considered to be one of the devices? We have 3 devices that we would like to use, but if we are limited to 2, then we'll have to pick two of them to use.