Diamond Lounge Drink Menu

jr8934

They are really giving the cheapest quality of wines and they even took Corona out of the list. On the other hand I can understand RCCL given that being a Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle is nothing special anymore since many of these members earned the status through cruising in inside cabins and are not counting to the high yielding customers.

I found that sometimes in the bars and stuff, depending on the server, you could get things not on the list. For example a couple of weeks ago on the Explorer I was able to get medium sized Latte's and Frappucinos during the "Happy hour" for free.

They are really giving the cheapest quality of wines and they even took Corona out of the list. On the other hand I can understand RCCL given that being a Diamond, Diamond Plus or Pinnacle is nothing special anymore since many of these members earned the status through cruising in inside cabins and are not counting to the high yielding customers.

Those are fightin' words lol. Most of the people I talk to in the D lounge are actually in balcony or above, or just lying I guess. Seriously, I cannot stomach the New Amsterdam vodka. At least go back to Smirnoff. They still serve Absolute at repeater parties.

SPARKLING WINE is off the list. I was on Voyager February 2017 and it was their first cruise without any (champagne) on offer. I made a complaint to the 'Beverage or Bar Manager' so he allowed me to have some only for that cruise.

The knowledge got around the Diamond Lounge so FAST that they had to offer it to everyone in the lounge on that cruise. Does any one know if this is permanent?

Thanks Maree

SPARKLING WINE is off the list. I was on Voyager February 2017 and it was their first cruise without any (champagne) on offer. I made a complaint to the 'Beverage or Bar Manager' so he allowed me to have some only for that cruise.

The knowledge got around the Diamond Lounge so FAST that they had to offer it to everyone in the lounge on that cruise. Does any one know if this is permanent?

Thanks Maree

I'm pretty sure it was available on GR in April. We're on OA in two weeks so we'll see then if it's one of their choices.

Thanks Maree

We was on Explorer in March and no problems getting sparkling wine.