Indi or Navigator?🤔

alsa

Just came off the Navigator yesterday. We had second dining and found nowhere to listen to any live music before dinner. Well apart from Bolero lounge which had live music from 7.45 untill 8.30.....great - until you find that it only seats around 50 and that the ship holds 3200....

Big lounge upstairs, star lounge on deck 5, fine if you want a quiz or to stare at the walls.

Maybe it due to staff and cost cuts.

If itinerary and price are similar we would choose Indy, Navigator does not have the cantilevered hot tubs which we love, we also like having both Sorrentos and Café Promenade in separate areas, Nav has both combined in one venue so overall less choice.

Self-serve soda dispensers in Windjammer on Navigator.

The normal soda dispensers or the freestyle type? If it is the normal dispenser is it open 24/7? I am trying to decide if I want to allow my preteen/teen kids the soda package and not sure they would really get their money's worth if they have to go up to ask for a drink each time.

The normal soda dispensers or the freestyle type? If it is the normal dispenser is it open 24/7? I am trying to decide if I want to allow my preteen/teen kids the soda package and not sure they would really get their money's worth if they have to go up to ask for a drink each time.

Normal soda dispener, only open when Windjammer is open.

Have been on both, and are doing a B2B on Navigator in November. Indy is slightly larger and some of the differences have been noted. We also love the hot tubs on Freedom class. As mentioned, for me it would come down the price and itinerary. We're doing Navigator this year because we really wanted to do the ABCs and none of the Freedom class ships got us there. You really can't go wrong with either IMO.