Call out to gbenjo!

But not at the Princess Cruises check in. They are all smart people.:') Because you have to..'Escape Completely & Come Back New.':hearteyes:

So Mr Gut...the challenge. Can you organise our Graham to swing over to the mob (Intersur?) that checks in pax for Princess and the other cruise lines in the Carnival Corp stable? Get rid of ye olde RCI red carpet and roll out the brand new Princess Blue one, with those wavy lines on it.

Sorry, been there done that.......plus a lot ( most) of the Princess guests are so old they would not remember the "spethial" treatment anyway 😱😱😂😂.........J K

Sorry, been there done that.......plus a lot ( most) of the Princess guests are so old they would not remember the "spethial" treatment anyway 😱😱😂😂.........J K

Mmmm, so the 'Come Back New' bit is not working ? :loudcry: Perhaps a gold wheelchair might be in order for some then.:halo:

Mmmm, so the 'Come Back New' bit is not working ? :loudcry: Perhaps a gold wheelchair might be in order for some then.:halo:

Now I realise after 18 Princess cruises, why Princess pax try and check in so early, they want to hit the cabin for a dinosaur nap.:cool:

Tucked up in bed by 7.30pm.;p

Princess should run a matinee production show in the Princess Theatre at 1pm for the super dinos.

Nothing like 'The Freddy Mercury Tribute Show' in the early arvo, then nap, then 5pm dinner and bed by 7.30pm.:halo::')

(Reserve us a couple of seats in the front row, will you?)

One point though is they need to get to bed early otherwise they will be too tired to get up at 5.30am for early buffet breakfast at 6.

But Princess puts on a 'light breakfast' @ 5am.:halo: But none of the 'good stuff' until 6am.:(

So that is why they get up so early, get the early breakfast in prior to the man breakfast.:D

Correct Mic, have to get their money's worth. Have the fruit, cereal and pastries @ 5am and then @ 6am into the good stuff, eggs, bacon, omelettes, snags, corned beef hash, hash browns, tomatoes, fried potatoes, beans, French toast, etc, etc. With a litre of maple syrup or ketchup thereon.:hearteyes:

Then when they finish the above off to the MDR for a double up brekkie, just get there by 0900. Easy. What a way to start the day, what time is smoko?

Correct Mic, have to get their money's worth. Have the fruit, cereal and pastries @ 5am and then @ 6am into the good stuff, eggs, bacon, omelettes, snags, corned beef hash, hash browns, tomatoes, fried potatoes, beans, French toast, etc, etc. With a litre of maple syrup or ketchup thereon.:hearteyes:

Then when they finish the above off to the MDR for a double up brekkie, just get there by 0900. Easy. What a way to start the day, what time is smoko?

What's this "their & they" business Uncle Les :confused:.... you know far too many details about the logistics and timing of all this....sounds to me that you are speaking from "experience" ;p

What's this "their & they" business Uncle Les :confused:.... you know far too many details about the logistics and timing of all this....sounds to me that you are speaking from "experience" ;p

My memoirs mate, I am a Princess Cruises Dinosaur you know.:halo::*

Next year when I turn the big 70, I may retire from Princess and join the 'Super Dinosaurs' on the 'Floating Aged Care Facilities' - Holland America' lol. At present I am quite happy cruising with Princess, aka ;'The Floating RSL Clubs.' At least I get my laundry done.

Next year when I turn the big 70, I may retire from Princess and join the 'Super Dinosaurs' on the 'Floating Aged Care Facilities' - Holland America' lol. At present I am quite happy cruising with Princess, aka ;'The Floating RSL Clubs.' At least I get my laundry done.

Small blessings, as you would know when you become a dinosaur, your arms become to short to wash anything properly.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/909876-t-rex-s-short-arms

For I minute I thought you were going to say Celebrity but then remembered that’s their check in staff

I went on Celebrity Solstice, about 5 years ago, before I heard of Benjo.:eek:

We’ve only been on Celebrity twice so far, first time actually lead to me finding CC, we had the great treatment we deserve. Second time was better Gbenjo was off crook.

We’ve only been on Celebrity twice so far, first time actually lead to me finding CC, we had the great treatment we deserve. Second time was better Gbenjo was off crook.

Yes.... it was also a blessing in disguise for me........ not having to pretend to be nice to the " not so spethial " pain in the butt paxs we sometimes have to put up with 😡

Yes.... it was also a blessing in disguise for me........ not having to pretend to be nice to the " not so spethial " pain in the butt paxs we sometimes have to put up with 😡

I’m sure, but it also meant you missed me.;p

I’m sure, but it also meant you missed me.;p

NAH...as if I would miss you :'):')........Mrs Gut yes......but not you:rolleyes:

Your not really Sutho/Karateman/ Brisbane 41 are you ??????????? He has a really high (misguided) opinion of himself.