Call out to gbenjo!

Only ever had it once, so being spethshial hasn’t helped me much.

That's because you only deserved it once . We check in people quickly learn who should and who should not get "Spethial" treatment. MicCanberra is still on the list ........cause he gives me chocolates 😂😂😂 Just being married to a really nice lady does not qualify you..but your wife is still on my list.. and that's more out of pity for putting up with you.😜........... and yes my face has returned to its former glory...the movie star looks are back...... better than ever 😎😎

That's because you only deserved it once . We check in people quickly learn who should and who should not get "Spethial" treatment. MicCanberra is still on the list ........cause he gives me chocolates 😂😂😂 Just being married to a really nice lady does not qualify you..but your wife is still on my list.. and that's more out of pity for putting up with you.😜........... and yes my face has returned to its former glory...the movie star looks are back...... better than ever 😎😎

Great to hear you are back to normal, or what you try to pass off as normal anyway.

Mmmmmmm

Move star looks.???

Ahhh got it now Frankenstein’s Monster

That's because you only deserved it once . We check in people quickly learn who should and who should not get "Spethial" treatment. MicCanberra is still on the list ........cause he gives me chocolates 😂😂😂

Just being married to a really nice lady does not qualify you..but your wife is still on my list.. and that's more out of pity for putting up with you.😜........... and yes my face has returned to its former glory...the movie star looks are back...... better than ever 😎😎

Never been one to fancy being graded as a suck-hole... :loudcry:

Lassie has never looked better to some mutt fanciers, I guess. :evilsmile:

Best thing we have found embarking overseas, the absence of boarding bogan hoards and their official herders. ;p

Cheers r.

:cool:

Never been one to fancy being graded as a suck-hole... :loudcry:

Lassie has never looked better to some mutt fanciers, I guess. :evilsmile:

Best thing we have found embarking overseas, the absence of boarding bogan hoards and their official herders. ;p

Cheers r.

:cool:

HUH???????????🤔🤔. Pauline Hanson

Yeah wondering like Beanb41 how do we see you at checkin gbenjo?

We are on the NCL Jewel on Thursday 14th December. We are silver latitudes members but not sure if NCL has worked out how to do priority boarding in Australia. Maybe you can tell us about that too as we have only left from US with them so far.

We are on the NCL Jewel on Thursday 14th December. We are silver latitudes members but not sure if NCL has worked out how to do priority boarding in Australia. Maybe you can tell us about that too as we have only left from US with them so far.

GBenjo does check ins for Royal and X not sure if he does NCL as well.

Yes, we do NCL as well as RCCL and X and I will be there on the 14 Dec. I am normally at 1a or 1b check in ( priority lines) but if not just ask where I am. NCL have the normal priority check in lines in Sydney .. not sure what you mean by working out how to do it? There will be banners indicating this . See you on the 14th Dec.

I suppose the second sweet spot is up on deck with dinging people on board.:D

Yep....and I am lucky enough to get to do both..... I love my job😄......and I get paid to do it.........not to mention meeting some really nice people........even my old mate Mr GUT 😂

Yep....and I am lucky enough to get to do both..... I love my job😄......and I get paid to do it.........not to mention meeting some really nice people........even my old mate Mr GUT 😂

In one way I think it would be so cool to do that job and then I think about having all the ships leaving without me on them.