Call out to gbenjo!

Thank you to everybody for your good wishes (except Gut of course :evilsmile::D) My face has almost gone back to normal (cue Mr Gut for a cheeky oximoron remark :eek:) Just cannot yet blink with my left eye.

We are jumping on the Carnival Legend today for a quick three nighter (ah yes ..the infamous booze cruise) and then the good or bad news is that I will be starting back on the 7th November.

Yes Gae, we are doing NCL so I will see you on the 12th Nov. Not sure if I will actually be doing check in on that day but just ask someone where I am

Glad to hear you are better:D. On the Explorer on Thursday so hopefully see you then.

Cheers

Di

I presume you don't have British citizenship by descent then?

Of course I do, that is why I can't go into politics and become a Minister, lol.:halo::eek:

Well it is time to be Mr Clean and have my fifth shower for the day, before the person from Newcastle UK, whom I apparently offended, wakes up to a murky English dawn for some Colonial bashing.

Do you know the late, great Michael Jackson had 18 showers a day?

Of course I do, that is why I can't go into politics and become a Minister, lol.:halo::eek:

Well it is time to be Mr Clean and have my fifth shower for the day, before the person from Newcastle UK, whom I apparently offended, wakes up to a murky English dawn for some Colonial bashing.

WOW, no wonder he went so pale.;p

I made the mistake of posting before reading more of your posts and noticed you like a good wind up. You are a comedy genius [emoji849]

Oh and its a beautiful crisp morning on the North Eastern Coast line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I presume you don't have British citizenship by descent then?

I don’t.

But I do have English ancestors

And

Dutch

Irish

Scottish

French

Kiwi

Jamaican

German

Welsh

To name a few

But both parents, all grandparents and most of my great grandparents were born in Aus.

I made the mistake of posting before reading more of your posts and noticed you like a good wind up. You are a comedy genius [emoji849]

Oh and its a beautiful crisp morning on the North Eastern Coast line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No worries mate, I am a joker, wife says I should be on the stage, the first one out of town. Peace brother/sister.:halo:

I actually got barred from the Cunard FB site, I asked them some questions before our QM2 cruise in March, they did not appreciate my sometimes warped sense of humor. Strange people some of those Cunarders, perhaps wearing those neckties 24/7 on the three Queens does strange things to them.

Rule Britannia - Charles for King !!:eek:

Edited by NSWP

I don’t.

But I do have English ancestors

And

Dutch

Irish

Scottish

French

Kiwi

Jamaican

German

Welsh

To name a few

But both parents, all grandparents and most of my great grandparents were born in Aus.

I anoint thee Sir United Nations then Mr Gut, Heinz 57 varieties in there.:')

Ask for Graham or you can even ask for Joanne (Packetau) and then she can direct you to him.

Talking about Jo and Gaz, not heard from them on CC since they jumped ship in NY.

They seem to hibernate between their annual world cruises. Maybe working hard and saving up big time for the next one. :cool:

Talking about Jo and Gaz, not heard from them on CC since they jumped ship in NY.

They seem to hibernate between their annual world cruises. Maybe working hard and saving up big time for the next one. :cool:

Jo was at the OPT when we boarded, with out Gbenjo’s support she is probably working overtime and short on time:o:):D

Jo was at the OPT when we boarded, with out Gbenjo’s support she is probably working overtime and short on time:o:):D

Cheers Gut, what a pleasant face that lady has, I am an avid reader of their blogs and photos.:halo: I have no doubt she is a nice person to boot.:*

• 4 weeks later...