Pitcher of water

runner15km

Actually, you may be able to get a thermal carafe....just like they bring for coffee. And if you can't, simply tell your attendant to keep you stocked with ice....you will have glasses in the cabin, so you can make ice water whenever you want!

We bring our own containers for water. 1liter refillable. Just use a fresh cup from the restaurant to fill it. You could bring an empty gallon collapsible container if you needed more than a liter of water at a time.

I also bring Gatorade with me and when I'm done drinking the Gatorade will wash it out and reuse the container for fresh water.

The drinking water from the ship is pretty fresh compared to most tap water. As others have mentioned you can have the steward bring buckets of ice.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Suits get a bucket of ice delivered each day.

Not just suites - any cabin can have ice. Cabin attendants usually bring twice daily - if you want more it's always available. It is normal to let the steward know when he first introduces himself/herself about anything you need such as daily ice, extra towels, etc.

Not just suites - any cabin can have ice. Cabin attendants usually bring twice daily - if you want more it's always available. It is normal to let the steward know when he first introduces himself/herself about anything you need such as daily ice, extra towels, etc.

You have just hit the nail on the head.

Its just communicating with your steward.

So if you need something, just ask.

I've always found the good stewards to be worth their weight in gold.