Black Friday Sales

I've been looking at the voom package for awhile for my husband and I, but even with the 20% off it is the same price than without the 20% off when I've added it to the cart. What am I missing? Shouldn't it be more like 11.52~ per day instead of still 14.39 if it is truly 20% off?

The only difference I've noticed is with the Buy One get 50% off with the Deluxe Beverage package. Before this sale, it was $900 some for both of us to get this package. With the Buy One Get 50% it is $710.

But with the voom, it doesn't seem to be reflecting the discount.

I've been looking at the voom package for awhile for my husband and I, but even with the 20% off it is the same price than without the 20% off when I've added it to the cart. What am I missing? Shouldn't it be more like 11.52~ per day instead of still 14.39 if it is truly 20% off?

Normal price for VOOM stream is $18/day, so 20% off of that would be $14.40.

We have a cruise on Harmony Nov 2018 which includes a classic soda package. We intended to upgrade to the top drinks package as we both like cocktails and voddys. Looking at the discount which is approx 25% off I was wondering are we best to book the discounted package and lose the included classic soda package as it looks like we would get a better deal booking now. I'm assuming we would lose the classic soda package? Or would we get a obc to the value of?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I am seeing Buy one Get one 1/2 off for deluxe drink package for our July Harmony sailing. It looks like that is $45/day....Does that seem like a good deal...Does anyone think the specials will get better on Cyber Monday vs Black Friday? Thanks.

Up to 60% Ultimate Dining Package*

BOGO 50% Deluxe Drink Package*

Hi,

Is there a difference between the ultimate and the deluxe package?

I can only see the deluxe on my September Symphony cruise in cruise planner, which is now at good price for Black Friday of $48/day...down from $63.8/day so might be tempting for me...

Thanks,

Yuval

Is it possible to just get the internet and not the streaming part? Onboard maybe? Just want to be able to to communicate with home.

Yes, onboard you can get surf only, for $13 per day, and any C&A discount you may have can be applied.

Up to 60% Ultimate Dining Package*

BOGO 50% Deluxe Drink Package*

Hi,

Is there a difference between the ultimate and the deluxe package?

I can only see the deluxe on my September Symphony cruise in cruise planner, which is now at good price for Black Friday of $48/day...down from $63.8/day so might be tempting for me...

Thanks,

Yuval

The Ultimate package is for specialty restaurants.

The Deluxe package is for beverages.

If I rebooked my May 2018 cruise, I could save $65 and make $200 OBC, but I'd lose the non-refundable $500 deposit for the existing cruise! ( I booked at the cheaper rate). I hate that RCI does that now....

Call back and ask them to price check your reservation. We have NRD and got the additional obc added, our price was the same. We didn’t lose our deposits.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Ultimate package is for specialty restaurants.

The Deluxe package is for beverages.

Oops, missed the "dining", was in the drink mood:)

one more question, my wife doesn't drink alcohol. there is no worry she needs to purchase one as well since we are in 2 connecting rooms with children and we had to name 1 adult each so that works good for me:) but she drinks water and lots of it, and bottled one only, do you think that the $20/day refreshment pacgake is better than the water package (that sounds awful expensive, $75 for 24 bottles)...

She could take it without limitation, right ? in the Windjammer/MDR or any other kiosk or bar? do you know what kind of juices included, are there some kind of fruit shakes or only orange juice (which she doesn't drink:))

and do you think it would worth doing it for my father in law for the espresso's? I understood from you only plain coffee is free, and he likes to drink a lot of espresso's, he could have it anywhere and anytime, right?

Thanks again,

Yuval

I am seeing Buy one Get one 1/2 off for deluxe drink package for our July Harmony sailing. It looks like that is $45/day....Does that seem like a good deal...Does anyone think the specials will get better on Cyber Monday vs Black Friday? Thanks.
Book it. If the price drops on Monday, cancel and buy it again

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

[quote name=nayuval;

..........she drinks water and lots of it' date=' and bottled one only, do you think that the $20/day refreshment pacgake is better than the water package (that sounds awful expensive, $75 for 24 bottles)...

She could take it without limitation, right ? in the Windjammer/MDR or any other kiosk or bar? do you know what kind of juices included, are there some kind of fruit shakes or only orange juice (which she doesn't drink:))

Yuval[/quote]

I just had this package and "under-used" it because I didn't realize how much it included ---- but still felt like it was worth the $$$ spent. I got bottled water to take back to the room, any soda, sparkling water (I think it was Pellegrino, but not sure), which I enjoyed with dinner. I just read on another thread that the package would have included juice drinks and smoothies from the Spa cafe. And I never ordered any of the fruity non-alcoholic drinks. I did enjoy cappuccino after dinner in the MDR, but didn't research where else I could have gotten lattes or special coffee drinks (I know Starbucks isn't covered). And I didn't ask if I could have gotten special coffees in the Windjammer, but did get bottled water there. I've just got this package for next year's cruise.