Black Friday Sales

Royal Caribbean blog is reporting that there's gonna be good deals on OBC for black friday. $300 OBC for balcony rooms plus another $100 If you book 6 months or more out.

We havent booked our summer cruise yet so this will be nice if we book two adjoining balconies for next Aug.

My cruise planner has had delux bev package at $41/pd for awhile now on our Feb liberty cruise. I don't think I'll see it much lower than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Normal price is $55. I'm on Oasis next month. If you're seeing $43, jump on it.

Huh. Mine has said $43 for like a week and a half. I would in a heartbeat but unfortunately unlike Princess both people in the cabin have to buy it and DW isn’t a drinker. Not sure I wanna try and cover $86 a day, as I’m not a huge drinker either. I get why they do it, but it doesn’t work for us unfortunately.

I was really hoping they would discount voom but sadly no.

Has anyone else noted that they don't place the sale banner across all the items on sale? You have to know your prices and if it's lower than you normally see it, then buy it.

I would not put any stock in a "sale" banner that Royal puts up. You are correct that you have to do the math yourself and not depend in any fake sale banners from Royal.

We go for when the sailings first come out & get Travel Agent bids . Can't name the web site here :(

The prices we get at the beginning listings by the cruise lines are the real sales price .:)

OR

If we happen to be in Florida for a trip we will check out the pdf prices for both Royal & Celebrity . It is their Thursday specials ,to see if the price is right :cool:

Huh. Mine has said $43 for like a week and a half. I would in a heartbeat but unfortunately unlike Princess both people in the cabin have to buy it and DW isn’t a drinker. Not sure I wanna try and cover $86 a day, as I’m not a huge drinker either. I get why they do it, but it doesn’t work for us unfortunately.

I was really hoping they would discount voom but sadly no.

Some have reported that if you call down to buy and tell them you don’t drink they will make an exception.

If you call C&A and explain that your wife doesn't drink, they will allow you to purchase the alcohol package for you BUT they will have you purchase the NON-ALCOHOL package for your wife. I don't know how much that package is on your cruise, but allows you to purchase what you want and your wife to get all drinks, including bottled water, that don't include alcohol.

So far.....

“Up to 30% off everything on cruiseplanner”

30% Refreshment Package

Up to 60% Ultimate Dining Package*

Up to 30% Voom mult. Internet device packages*

Up to 20% off select shore excursions*

BOGO 50% Deluxe Drink Package*

20% Dinner at Chops Grille

Over 25% Deluxe Beverage + 1 device Voom Bundle*

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi guys,

I'm interested in purchasing the Soda plus Voom package for my December 2018 sailing on Adventure. Is this a good price or should I wait? https://scontent.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23800142_10155673535740661_8413508381410018238_o.jpg?oh=37dfe81d003f40a9463a548803fae027&oe=5AA99C8E

I don't know the conversion from CAD, but those two options would cost $21.50 in USD onboard.

So far.....

“Up to 30% off everything on cruiseplanner”

30% Refreshment Package

Up to 60% Ultimate Dining Package*

Up to 30% Voom mult. Internet device packages*

Up to 20% off select shore excursions*

BOGO 50% Deluxe Drink Package*

20% Dinner at Chops Grille

Over 25% Deluxe Beverage + 1 device Voom Bundle*

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. So if I booked through a travel agent, do I just call RCI to buy the internet and drink package?

If a better price comes up later, can I get a credit?

I’m not cruising until next Christmas (13months) so I have time to wait for good deals of better ones come out.

I don't know the conversion from CAD, but those two options would cost $21.50 in USD onboard.

The conversion works out to a little over $27 Canadian, so the sale price isn't really that great (just $3 off daily rate). Guess it's better than nothing though...

Thanks for your help, Bob :)

Thanks. So if I booked through a travel agent, do I just call RCI to buy the internet and drink package?

If a better price comes up later, can I get a credit?

I’m not cruising until next Christmas (13months) so I have time to wait for good deals of better ones come out.

Yes and yes.

The conversion works out to a little over $27 Canadian, so the sale price isn't really that great (just $3 off daily rate). Guess it's better than nothing though...

Thanks for your help, Bob :)

You're welcome.:)