Back To Abyss-ness! Live from Harmony - December 2, 2017

In any case, we of course won. Our intermission dance offs were killer. Especially, as we had Katie to choreograph all of our dance routines.

This was my first Quest - now I know what to look for in a team next time hahaha We knew you guys were going to win from the start, but we were happy with a 2nd place :)

Hey everyone! Just a reminder to mark your calendars for the Adventure Squad sailing the Adventure of the Seas March 10th. Also, this just in...we will be on the Symphony of the Seas Inaugural European sailing this April. Live reviews and videos will be coming your way!

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Hey everyone! Just a reminder to make your calendars for the Adventure Squad sailing the Adventure of the Seas March 10th. Also, this just in...we will be on the Symphony of the Seas Inaugural European sailing this April. Live reviews and videos will be coming your way!

Will Mr. P and White Shorts be joining you on either of those cruises? Just watched their music video on Harmony, they seem really fun!

Excellent thread, Rick! Enjoyed all the pics you took and the experiences you shared... so glad I came across this as I hopped on Cruise Critic to check out some RCL action. Your reviews are amazing and I'm looking forward to Adventure and Symphony's inaugural, exciting! #KeepCruising

It can't come soon enough!

EzIjkGG5Mmw

:memores:

It must be awesome to live in a neighborhood where you never have to go further than your living room window to find entertainment.:):D

Just saw your Anthem Bermuda cruise video for the first time. You never disappoint!

It must be awesome to live in a neighborhood where you never have to go further than your living room window to find entertainment.:):D

Just saw your Anthem Bermuda cruise video for the first time. You never disappoint!

Haha, thank you!