Escape Margaritaville now has a cover charge?

QuickieGlenn

I'm with the group that thinks NCL is trying to sever ties with Margaritaville. We liked it a lot when it was `a  la carte, even knowing that it was once complementary. Just hoping that NCL will replace this mess with a similar menu that's not name-branded. As of now, looks like a sad farewell to the best margaritas and key lime pie on board. The sandwiches, nachos and more are super-sized; if we could share on one charge that would keep us going back but that's not allowed. I wonder how long it's going to take this to finish off?

Rainey

18 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

I recall reading on someones trip report that they were able to order Nachos at the bar without paying the entire meal price.  Perhaps someone can verify that for us. 

They have the nachos on the bar menu.  Most times they will let you sit in the restaurant area but every once in a while they will restrict you to a table in the bar area.  This was on Bliss and Getaway so I would think that it would be available for the rest of the ships that have Margaritaville.    I cannot post the picture but the menu is:

Volcano Nachos                                                                                   $8.99

Hot Pretzel Sticks with queso and mustard dipping sauce          $4.99

Chips, Queso and Salsa                                                                      $4.99

Add gratuity to this amount.

All drinks have always been included with the beverage package.  

2 hours ago, 9876 said:

They have the nachos on the bar menu.  Most times they will let you sit in the restaurant area but every once in a while they will restrict you to a table in the bar area.  This was on Bliss and Getaway so I would think that it would be available for the rest of the ships that have Margaritaville.    I cannot post the picture but the menu is:

Volcano Nachos                                                                                   $8.99

Hot Pretzel Sticks with queso and mustard dipping sauce          $4.99

Chips, Queso and Salsa                                                                      $4.99

Add gratuity to this amount.

All drinks have always been included with the beverage package.  

Thanks!  Looking forward to Nachos and Margaritas on the Bliss in a couple of weeks:classic_cool: