Can't do online check in

gerelmx

This happened to me as well. I called Celebrity. After a long hold I got a nice young man. He said not to log in with my user name and password. Instead click the word "Check In" to the left of the login button. This will take you to a page where you must input your sailing reservation number, name, date, etc. That will take you to your reservation. In my case it took me to a page that said "This page no longer exists." I was using Google Chrome. I tried Firefox and was able to do it then. Some people report problems with Firefox as well and suggest it works better with Internet Explorer but my laptop doesn't support that.... Worst case scenario, one time previously I wasn't able to access the reservation at all (perhaps the loop around using the check-in tab instead of the log-in tab wasn't known) and I called Celebrity and gave my passport and other info on the phone to a rep, he filled out my Express Pass and emailed it to me to print out. Good luck! Remember, all this hassle will be a dim memory once your are on board!

My TA just called me apparently there is a problem with my captains number, it match everything in the registration, but when I try to ad it to the check in system says invalid, also same problem has my TA now making my new booking to Hawaii.

All data is completed and I can print the Xpress without my captains number.

I have a message : "You must complete pending items before checking in"

Going to my office, will call my TA

Mine also shows the same message but also shows 100% complete and allows the documents to print. If you can print your docs, I wouldn’t worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here's the trick. Log out or better still, don't log in. Instead, from the Celebrity home page click on "check in" in the upper right hand corner. Then enter your reservation number, name, ship and sail date. That should take you to a page that looks like the old site. Proceed from there.