Just to know…

holacanada

Thank you ! It seems logical. But is this a really discount versus the 4 stars arrangement ? I will be curious to know !!!

Holacanada from the very cold Quebec city… actually !

On deck in seven days now !

EDIT : By the Chat link on the top bar of the HA site, a lady answer my question and confirme that the credit (50% - 4 Mariner Stars) does not apply for the ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE !

Edited by holacanada

Thank you ! It seems logical. But is this a really discount versus the 4 stars arrangement ? I will be curious to know !!!

Holacanada from the very cold Quebec city… actually !

On deck in seven days now !

EDIT : By the Chat link on the top bar of the HA site, a lady answer my question and confirme that the credit (50% - 4 Mariner Stars) does not apply for the ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE !

Good you were able to confirm the info.

Your 4-star Mariner status gets you 50% off the Pinnacle Grill and the other specialty restaurants. That means the $35 Pinnacle Grill dinner will be $17.50. Take the dining package cost, then figure the full price of the dinners you will get, minus the 50% and see where you are. The catch is, if you purchase the dinners online, ahead of the cruise, you pay full price. If you book onboard, you get the 50% discount. At this point in time, HAL's website is not setup to recognize your Mariner status and bill you the appropriate price while online. Once you have your meal, you can request the discount be applied. They usually credit it back to your onboard account..

:)You will automatically have a credit posted to your account for any Mariner discounts due from pre-cruise purchases. By purchasing on line you can get the times you want that sometimes are not available once you get on the ship.nho

They have always credited our on board accoutt very qucikly and with no effort on my part.