Just Booked Anthem...

So I just booked 5 day to Bermuda at the end of April. Our group is in a Grand 2Bdr Suite (Sky Class I think?). So a few questions

Do I have to pre book any extras (ie: flow ride/ifly/shows etc) or will the concierge be able to get us reservations once we are on board?

Costal Kitchen...same as above?

Can we send out our laundry? Free or fee?

Anytime dinning... how hard to get a table for 5 on the fly? Last time I sailed with Royal we had to wait over an hr just for a table for 2!

Best sugguestion for nightlife fun...group of women looking to cut loose:)

Thanks!

Laundry on a 5 day cruise? :o

Yes. Is that unusual? When I travel I like to come back with mostly clean clothes. If I am traveling more than 3 days I like to send it out or i am staying at a resort with a washer and dryer and do it myself.

So I just booked 5 day to Bermuda at the end of April. Our group is in a Grand 2Bdr Suite (Sky Class I think?). So a few questions

Do I have to pre book any extras (ie: flow ride/ifly/shows etc) or will the concierge be able to get us reservations once we are on board?

Costal Kitchen...same as above?

Can we send out our laundry? Free or fee?

Anytime dinning... how hard to get a table for 5 on the fly? Last time I sailed with Royal we had to wait over an hr just for a table for 2!

Best sugguestion for nightlife fun...group of women looking to cut loose:)

Thanks!

The concierge can help you make reservations, but he cannot create space where there is none.

Flowrider does not need or take reservations, unless you want private lessons.

I also suggest that you just eat at Coastal Kitchen each evening. You do not "need" reservations, but you can talk to the hostess at the podium when you go up on embarkation day for lunch. (Deck 14 just outside the entrance to the Windjammer on the starboard side)

Yes, you can get a lovely lunch in CK even on Day 1, and a lovely breakfast on disembarkation morning. SO civilized. :D

Completely agree with Merion Mom. Just got back on Anthem and never went to the main / my time DR. Coastal is fantastic. As for the other restaurants, they are all great if you want to hit a couple. Wonderland is a great time and everyone should try it once. The filet at Coastal is every bit as good as what Chops had, something to consider. As for booking shows and activities, reserve them as soon as you can. Don't wait on the concierge for that.