Water

cvskult

I know this is based on whomever is working if they let your bring water on but when people have is this checked or carried on

Either way usually works. We check ours in a small carry-on suitcase. Some porters (Port Canaveral) will not accept an obvious case of water.

I know this is based on whomever is working if they let your bring water on but when people have is this checked or carried on

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we took on the harmony over the xmas cruise out of FLL.. no issues at all.. i put 2 cases of water in my suitcase, they got delivered just fine.. my friends traveling with us just put luggage tags right on the case, also delivered just fine. one of my bags even got pulled into "luggage jail" due to having an extension cord in the bag.. they x-rayed it on board, and said the water is just fine, just give them the extension cord to hold until i disembark.

I really should make a notepad file with this answer...

People saying it worked for them is redundant. The exception does not disprove the rule and rule says bringing your own is not allowed, but most people don't have an issue no matter how you choose to bring it onboard.

Consider that the ship's water is no different than bottled water and may be better in some ways. Both are made using the same process.