Post-cruise comment survey...where is it?

bigreckster

We just completed a cruise on Summit from San Juan to Ft. Lauderdale and "in the old days" there would be a comment form to be filled out and submitted before disembarking. We were told that we should enter comments on the "survey" on line after the cruise (many of the crew encouraged us to submit comments because they were stellar in performance and we wanted to compliment their service) but I can't find this form anywhere on the Celebrity website and haven't received any email about it. Anyone have a suggestion???

Was off the Infinity Jan 21st and did not receive the online survey either. I called the Captain's Club number as I wanted to commend several members of the crew. Julie was very appreciative that I took the time to place the call. She told me an outside vendor was responsible for sending the surveys out, don't know what happened, they have my correct email address. Was able to leave comments about the crew I wanted recognized. Mentioned that it was time the bath towels on the ship be replaced. Received a follow up email for a survey on my contact with Julie.

Edited by mattie123
Omitted the outside vendor sentence

We always fill out the form offered onboard after a few days into the cruise. ( just one of MANY pieces of paper delivered in the evenings) It just asks for any comments or recommendations for staff and service. Different than the post cruise survey.

But we always get a little thank you card on board a couple days later for returning it. So I know someone is keeping track.

Was off the Infinity Jan 21st and did not receive the online survey either. I called the Captain's Club number as I wanted to commend several members of the crew. Julie was very appreciative that I took the time to place the call. She told me an outside vendor was responsible for sending the surveys out, don't know what happened, they have my correct email address. Was able to leave comments about the crew I wanted recognized. Mentioned that it was time the bath towels on the ship be replaced. Received a follow up email for a survey on my contact with Julie.

I can relate: We got off the Eclipse Jan 21st, and I was also waiting to receive the survey email. Others on our cruise received theirs, but mine was nowhere to be found. I called Celebrity Post-Cruise services and Tammy was very nice and offered to send me an alternate survey since she had no access to the main ones that are sent out. She said she had no way of finding out why we didn’t get one.

I received the alternate survey and started to fill it out, starting with the sailing date. Unfortunately, I didn’t get very far because the drop down menus for sailing date didn’t include “2018”. Only cruises in 2016 and 2017 could be entered......I debated dropping the whole thing, but the feedback is so important to the crew members that I wanted to make sure they got their credit, so I decided to send Tammy a return email to let her know her alternate survey was out of date. Ironically, before she could reply back to me, I received an automated email survey to rate how well Tammy had done in resolving my concerns in calling Post Cruise Services. As you can imagine, I was a bit frustrated with Celebrity’s surveys by now and it reflected in my survey responses. I made sure to say Tammy was fine and as helpful as she could be, but the electronic survey system is lacking. About an hour after I filled out that survey, I got a phone call from Tammy in response to my email to her and she apologized profusely about the outdated survey. She offered to take my review over the phone, but I said there were so many people and things I wished to comment on, it would be too complicated and I’d rather do it in writing. She then said to email my full review to her and she would forward it directly to the right people and email me with confirmation that she’d done so. I said okay, and wrote it and sent it to her on Sunday, so we’ll see if it gets through....