Slot and hair dryer question

nj356

Hello Is there slot machine tournament the Equinox. I have seen dailies posted and did not see it listed. I may have missed it.

Also my wife wanted me to ask. Are the hair dryers on the ship ok, does she need to bring her own.

Thank you

Hello Is there slot machine tournament the Equinox. I have seen dailies posted and did not see it listed. I may have missed it.

Also my wife wanted me to ask. Are the hair dryers on the ship ok, does she need to bring her own.

Thank you[/quoteI

I have pretty short hair and travel several times a year on Celebrity and will suggest you bring your on. Holding that on/off switch in your hand is a pain.:)

luvstosail

Boston Ma

The hair dryer is ok, not super-powerful, and holding in the button is not always easy. I tried taking a Velcro strip to fasten around the handle and hold the button down, but the handle is smooth and tapered, so that didn’t work very well. Since I want the space in my suitcase for other things, I’ll have to think of a new plan for holding that button down next time!

regarding the hair dryers, they are about average in wattage strength and are the type that require the "on" button to be pressed while in use. She can certainly bring hers if preferred.

fly eagles fly!!

e - a - g - l - e - s

eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

It depends on her hair. Although as stated, you have to hold in the button for air flow, the thick rubber band or duct tape methods work. However, if her hair is long, thick, curly or tends to frizz I would recommend bringing her own. I've tried using theirs multiple times to see if it was that particular dryer, the ship or weather, but have always gone back to using my own. It's a pain in the neck to pack, but I can't deal with the ship provided one.