Ordering cake for room

AlwayzCruising

Can I order a cake once on board?? Or is it best to do it before I board?:D:cool:

You can do it either way. It depends on how soon you would need it. If you're celebrating an occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc.) on your first day aboard (Embarkation Day), go on line and order it ahead of time. If it's for a different day during the cruise, just go to the Cherry on Top shop once it opens on Embarkation Day and place your order.

Just a warning, I had a great chocolate cake for my birthday the first day, after the third day in that humidity it was growing fur. Eat it quick

Why not put whatever is left over in your cabin's fridge? That would make it last a little longer.

Just a warning, I had a great chocolate cake for my birthday the first day, after the third day in that humidity it was growing fur. Eat it quick

Thanks for the info!!! I can’t decide on a date to get a cake in our room. I always love the molten lava cake at dinner so I’m undecided on if I even want to get “extra” desert!!! I will have 3 littles with me (twin 6 year olds and an 8 year old) so I’m sure it will not go to waste!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cake to be delivered-your choice-chocolate or vanilla. They are fantastic. I have ordered one for a cruise, and ordered it before hand, told them where and when I wanted it delivered-which was the dining room, for a friends' birthday. It worked just fine. We shared with the rest of our table. But yes, you can get it delivered to your cabin. Your choice. (we didn't want left overs, and at the time, we did not have fridge in our cabin.)