The Pictures We’ve All Been Waiting to See

djhsolara

Agreed on the yellow chairs.

To us, everything that looked like it should be plush and comfortable was rather hard...all of those sofas in Billboard or the Gallery Bar, the new blue wing chairs in the Ocean Bar...just to name a few. Maybe they just need more time to be broken in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Truly, the updates are very nice and the ship is GORGEOUS. Maybe some things were changed and not everyone is going to like everything, but if you look at the entire product...the ship is GORGEOUS.

From what I can see, I agree. I'm impressed. She has a classic, mid-century modern look.

Just a hunch, but I think that carpeting in the atrium was designed to look like tall buildings...which goes great with the New York theme.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I see why there are so few pictures of the Nieuw Amsterdam post dry-dock. I would like to upload mine but it seems that unless you post a review or use a hosting site you are s out of luck. Suffice it to say that our suite was beautiful. ;p

As long as they don't get rid of the carpet in the elevators telling me what day it is:D

I wonder if they ever get mischievous on April 1 with those carpets! Put different days of the week all over he ship. :D