Port Everglades, Tampa and San Diego Sail-Aways Feb 25, 2018

Boytjie

You do have some long flights ahead of you, but Singapore is a beautiful city. Hope you have time for a little visit before you have to board the ship. Will you be on her for the rest of the world voyage?

Singapore is a great city and very clean; been lucky enough to have been there twice before. Have seen the Long Bar in the Raffles Hotel and tasted a Singapore Sling :) Yes, and then dry-dock, and up to Seattle/Alaska

Conquest is running late today, usually she is always antsy to get underway.

I forgot about Conquest, she is usually pretty quick to leave. Still don't think I'll hang around.

ETA: I didn't know she was leaving now, I'd already turned off the port website.

Singapore is a great city and very clean; been lucky enough to have been there twice before. Have seen the Long Bar in the Raffles Hotel and tasted a Singapore Sling :) Yes, and then dry-dock, and up to Seattle/Alaska

I always like the locals who referred to Singapore as a fine city, because they have a fine for everything. The long bar at Raffles is indeed a must see when stopping there, but I also like the other bar at Raffles with their Single Malt Scotch Passport. I never saw so many different kinds of scotch anywhere else outside of the UK before. The orchid gardens there are absolutely beautiful. Have a great voyage.

Asia somewhere I believe.

It is Sydney. She pulled into Circular Quay the day Crystal left Sydney and was there when I took my Opera House tour.

When I was in Beijing on the Grand Asia there were a lot of Ovation signs in the terminal there; I think she may homeport there for the Australian winter.

Roy