Onboard 2/23 Crown

Wanderfully

Great cruise so far......several cabins on Caribe deck balconies beginning C402 and upwards to least 500-600's on all have new mattresses .....steward said towards the back, not yet, but very soon..we are a large group all on the port side...not sure on starboard..but why one and not the other :) plenty of butter, all lights on in the overhead lighting on the Piazza ( that one is for Bimmer) No signs of any illnesses, crew has been lovely, food plentiful and delicious, ship in great shape....they will probably update our stateroom carpeting soon, but it is clean and oh my, the mattress more than makes up for it.....upcoming cruisers have so much to look forward to !

Great cruise so far......several cabins on Caribe deck balconies beginning C402 and upwards to least 500-600's on all have new mattresses .....steward said towards the back, not yet, but very soon..we are a large group all on the port side...not sure on starboard..but why one and not the other :) plenty of butter, all lights on in the overhead lighting on the Piazza ( that one is for Bimmer) No signs of any illnesses, crew has been lovely, food plentiful and delicious, ship in great shape....they will probably update our stateroom carpeting soon, but it is clean and oh my, the mattress more than makes up for it.....upcoming cruisers have so much to look forward to !

Thanks for checking on those dome lights! Glad to see they fixed them.

Cheers!

Norris

Hi, is the Sanctuary pool open?

There has been reports that it has been closed. we are sailing nxt Saturday .

Have a great time

Thanks

The only reason it was closed a few days on our sailing was because the water kept spilling out! At one point it was only half filled. It would slosh around and the water would make it up one deck to the sanctuary level! It was pretty wild to watch. We had the seats in th sanctuary up against the railing so would watch it. Almost got me seasick!

The only reason it was closed a few days on our sailing was because the water kept spilling out! At one point it was only half filled. It would slosh around and the water would make it up one deck to the sanctuary level! It was pretty wild to watch. We had the seats in th sanctuary up against the railing so would watch it. Almost got me seasick!

Thanks, hoping for calmer seas nxt week