Best Martini

jkneern

Dirty (or filthy depending on how much olive juice I want :D) with Grey Goose and blue cheese olives. The Basil Drop from Alchemy is good also, and particularly dangerous. :cocktail::cocktail:;p

Dirty/filthy with Grey Goose, but I'll take regular olives!

Dirty (or filthy depending on how much olive juice I want :D) with Grey Goose and blue cheese olives. The Basil Drop from Alchemy is good also, and particularly dangerous. :cocktail::cocktail:;p

Is this filthy martini available at every bar or only at Alchemy? I recently found a love for martinis. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this filthy martini available at every bar or only at Alchemy? I recently found a love for martinis. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Martinis of some shape are probably available everywhere, but the best will be made at the non-pool bars, like Alchemy or the Cabinet Bar on Liberty.

Dirties are pretty common and usually at every bar. I've had awesome ones at the atrium bar and the comedy club. I even had one poolside watching the dive in movie - it added to the classiness of a martini when it was served in a plastic wine glass. :D :D