3 for Free sale

msnat

Thank you! I want to wait to get the deal but I also worry about good cabins gone...the cruise I like isn't until April 2019 but by fall may be sold out on the good cabins. Its the Alaska round trip from Los Angeles :)

Last year it began on 9/5/17 and on other years as early as late August and they’ve been valid until November.

It’s routine to have upcoming sale promotions posted on this forum to get a week or two advance notice.

Thank you! I want to wait to get the deal but I also worry about good cabins gone...the cruise I like isn't until April 2019 but by fall may be sold out on the good cabins. Its the Alaska round trip from Los Angeles :)

Is there a reason to not book now with a refundable deposit. Then, if the special is a better deal for you, you can cancel and rebook under the new terms.

Is there a reason to not book now with a refundable deposit. Then' date=' if the special is a better deal for you, you can cancel and rebook under the new terms.[/quote']

This would be my recommendation because there’s no guarantee that the next 3 for Free will include your April 2019 cruise.

Last September our April & May 2019 cruises were included in 3FF but there’s no guarantee that those cruises will have 3FF this September closer to sailing.

We immediately booked those spring 2019 cruises to lock in our cabin without any sale benefits, then added Sip+Sail (OBC) until 3FF became available. My TA added these benefits and we didn’t lose our cabin nor our dining reservations.

Right. It started in September and ended in November last year so likely around the same time. It seems successful for them. We booked two 15 day cruises with the 3 for free sale while onboard last November. Add in a little shareholder benefit and I see Crown Grill and cocktails in my future...:tropical-drink:

The current Come Back New offer is valid on Fall 2018 to Spring 2019 cruises with a $100 refundable deposit.

https://book.princess.com/html/global/cruisedeals/come-back-new-sale/

FREE gratuities‡

Plus, up to $300 off air††

unfortunately my cruise doesn't fall into that sale for some reason - maybe Alaska cruises not included?

right. It started in september and ended in november last year so likely around the same time. It seems successful for them. We booked two 15 day cruises with the 3 for free sale while onboard last november. Add in a little shareholder benefit and i see crown grill and cocktails in my future...:tropical-drink:

cheers!

unfortunately my cruise doesn't fall into that sale for some reason - maybe Alaska cruises not included?

Then apparently all Alaska cruises are considered summer 2019 cruises even when sailing in April. :(

We’ve booked a November 2019 cruise without any promotional benefits. Now we have our preferred cabin & will add 3FF in September.

Then apparently all Alaska cruises are considered summer 2019 cruises even when sailing in April. :(

We’ve booked a November 2019 cruise without any promotional benefits. Now we have our preferred cabin & will add 3FF in September.

Hoping 3FF will help up on our Norway/Iceland cruise next year.

Thought 3FF applied to new bookings only. Surprised to know that you could apply to a current booking. Does 3FF typically apply to most cruises or just certain times/areas of the world? I've booked them before but really don't know the best approach.

Thought 3FF applied to new bookings only. Surprised to know that you could apply to a current booking. Does 3FF typically apply to most cruises or just certain times/areas of the world? I've booked them before but really don't know the best approach.

We’ve added it to 3 of our future cruises.

As I recall it covers all cruises during the valid period of time. Last September we added it to our Summer 2018 and Spring 2019 cruises.