Some Photos From Bermuda

Keith1010

There is so much to do and see in Bermuda and we only scratched the surface this time around.

For beaches I recommend in this order Horseshoe Bay Beach and Elbow Beach.

There are the underground Caverns.

The ferries

The charming towns

A carriage ride

Places for a drink

Places to eat

And so much more.

Bermuda is one of the loveliest islands we have visited off the East Coast of the USA.

Keith

We will be in Bermuda this October. Did you pre-book the tour or just hop in the taxi when you got there? I would like to see the forts and other things in your photos, but have not found a ship tour that includes it all.

We will be in Bermuda this October. Did you pre-book the tour or just hop in the taxi when you got there? I would like to see the forts and other things in your photos, but have not found a ship tour that includes it all.

We actually pre-booked this tour. It was a private tour but we had our cruise line book it for us. Some people just wait till they are there and speak with a cab driver to have them take them around to some of the places like we did.

Keith

Keith,

Thank you for the wonderful pictures. We will be leaving for Bermuda in 165 Days. It will be our first time visiting there so your pictures gave us a great preview of what to expect.

Thanks again!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Keith,

Thank you for the wonderful pictures. We will be leaving for Bermuda in 165 Days. It will be our first time visiting there so your pictures gave us a great preview of what to expect.

Thanks again!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

John, you are very welcome.

I wish you a wonderful time in Bermuda. It is a wonderful place to visit.

Enjoy.

Keith

Thank you for sharing your photos. We’ll be visiting Bermuda for the first time next year. We love going to forts. Can you tell me if they are easy to get to? Entrance fees?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Fort St. Catherine has an entrance fee. Well worth paying it. It is in St. George's and easy to get to. I think that may be the only fort with an entrance fee. Fort Hamilton has no entrance fee and I don't recall paying one at any other Bermuda forts. Fort Scaur, another good fort. No entrance fee when I was there years ago.

Thank you for sharing your photos. We’ll be visiting Bermuda for the first time next year. We love going to forts. Can you tell me if they are easy to get to? Entrance fees?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are very welcome.

They were relatively easy to get to. The ones we went to didn't have entrance fees.

Keith

Fort St. Catherine has an entrance fee. Well worth paying it. It is in St. George's and easy to get to. I think that may be the only fort with an entrance fee. Fort Hamilton has no entrance fee and I don't recall paying one at any other Bermuda forts. Fort Scaur, another good fort. No entrance fee when I was there years ago.

Forgot to add that the Dockyard is a fort.