New UPDATED Cruise Director (CD) List - starting from April 2018 onwards

On another note, it would be great if could you please stick to keeping this list without the 'personal' CD bashing, personal CD love-ins and speculation on CD's family situations regarding their assignments. If you have a problem with a CD relay your views direct to RC. Yes I know this is Cruise 'Critic' but I feel it's not fair being so critical of someone's work on an 'incognito' forum when they cannot respond. You aspire to be crew one day and if that happens for you then you will realise how hurtful these comments can be.

Anybody is free to respond to any comment. If anything, I would keep my CC account if I worked on a ship as it is a great way to find feedback. I would like to think that anyone can post their feedback on a CD here and that it can be used as feedback for Royal to ultimately provide a good experience. That's why I provide my opinions, no personal offence is ever intended. Also, there never was any 'love-in's'. That's way too strong as all praise is deserved and should be recognized.

FYI - Marc himself had said on FB that he would be away from his daughters for 4 months so it wasnt speculation. I feel sympathy for him as it is hard to be away from family for such a long time.

I'm the first person to admit that I am very hot-headed and opinionated, but some of you do not recognize that I voluntarily keep up this list of my own free will, even during really difficult times in my personal life or while I am on my own vacation.

I've questioned for a while whether or not it is in my best interests to continue doing it. My opinions are not out to offend anyone or to promote myself, but rather as something to share with the community and give my fellow cruisers an insight into what to expect, alongside as feedback.

I'm happy to continue doing this, but if people don't like it, I'm happy to accept any volunteers who would like to take the list over which would allow me to focus on my ultimate ambition.

All that said - I am off to enjoy my evening on the Symphony. As Michele says, Ciao Ciao for now! :cool:

I'm the first person to admit that I am very hot-headed and opinionated, but some of you do not recognize that I voluntarily keep up this list of my own free will, even during really difficult times in my personal life or while I am on my own vacation.

I've questioned for a while whether or not it is in my best interests to continue doing it. My opinions are not out to offend anyone or to promote myself, but rather as something to share with the community and give my fellow cruisers an insight into what to expect, alongside as feedback.

I'm happy to continue doing this, but if people don't like it, I'm happy to accept any volunteers who would like to take the list over which would allow me to focus on my ultimate ambition.

All that said - I am off to enjoy my evening on the Symphony. As Michele says, Ciao Ciao for now! :cool:

First time ever I even questioned who would be CD on the Grandeur. We got off on Thursday and knowing we had Bob Leininger beforehand made it all the more exciting. He was a true class act.

First time ever I even questioned who would be CD on the Grandeur. We got off on Thursday and knowing we had Bob Leininger beforehand made it all the more exciting. He was a true class act.

Glad that you had a great experience with Big Bob. GR seems to have a regular fan club on CC, so I am glad that there is positive feedback for him.

I was really deeply thinking about this while in the pool this morning and I have made the decision to resign from doing the list effective today. Hoping for someone else to take over the list from me. Please say if you are interested.

Glad that you had a great experience with Big Bob. GR seems to have a regular fan club on CC, so I am glad that there is positive feedback for him.

I told him about cruise critic and he'd never heard of it!!

He has a book and all the proceeds go to autism.

I told him about cruise critic and he'd never heard of it!!

He has a book and all the proceeds go to autism.

I'm sure he has heard of CC. I just don't think they like it much.

As for the proceeds to autism - What a great guy!

I was really deeply thinking about this while in the pool this morning and I have made the decision to resign from doing the list effective today. Hoping for someone else to take over the list from me. Please say if you are interested.

Joe, I will take over the list again, unless someone else really wants to do it. (Only if you are absolutely sure that you no longer wish to do it.)

Edited by DonnaK

Joe, I will take over the list again, unless someone else really wants to do it. (Only if you are absolutely sure that you no longer wish to do it.)

Welcome back Donna! At least we will have a list maintained and not a one man campaign against Bobby Brown ( whom

I happen to like!) which sometimes detracted from the point of the thread! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D:DThanks Beth!

Just waiting for Joe to confirm that he is sure he wants to "resign", and then I will start a new thread.

If you want to take it over again, I am very happy to hand it back to you.

Welcome back Donna! At least we will have a list maintained and not a one man campaign against Bobby Brown ( whom

I happen to like!) which sometimes detracted from the point of the thread! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleased you liked Bobby Brown we didn't what may I ask did you liked about him?

Joe, thank you for all your hard work on this thread. I’m so sorry a few people and their judgment of your writing style hindered that - yes, you did offer your opinion quite a bit, but to many, it provided a unique perspective, and I think some people could have been a bit nicer about it especially considering all the work and research you do for this! That being said, I want you to know that all you have done here is greatly appreciated, and I for one sincerely appreciate all your dedication! I hope you are enjoying Symphony, and wish you the best as you pursue your career. Wishing the best always!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by CreativeCruiser119