Me...again....Special Service Restaurant Request

Nashna

Several of you have been very helpful with suggestions for a special anniversary dinner for our friends. We are all set to dine at Cagney's on the first night of our cruise. Since this is our friend's actual anniversary, we wanted to do something special at dinner to celebrate. I called NCL to inquire and the only thing they could offer was the $39.00 anniversary room celebration with the streamers, balloons, plus cake in their stateroom. I did order that for them. However, I wanted dinner to be extra special. Since we are boarding that day, it might be too late to speak to the maitre'd. Does anyone know how I could contact someone at NCL who could help me with this?

When we were on the Getaway last November celebrating out anniversary they brought us a special cake and the wait staff sang to us. No charge. I think my travel agent had included it on the booking that we were celebrating. It was in Cagney's, I am sure you could arrange this if it is something your friends would like. It was not the only singing I heard that night:):)

You just need to have your travel agent note their reservation that an anniversary is being celebrated. The couple will receive a card in their room that says to give to their waiter. A cake will be brought out. No charge.

You could just decorate their door yourself and save the $$$$.

also just a "warning".... if the anniversary room celebration package you purchased for them was a suprise...... it won't be if they look at their documents as it will be on their statement.

Happened to me when I purchased the birthday package for a friend and it wasn't a suprise.. I mean it does make sense but it's not something explained to me. I would've decorated the room on my own making it a suprise

Cute story for you...We were celebrating our anniversary on The Dawn and I was eyeing a necklace in the store. My husband bought it and dropped it off at Le Bistro ahead of time. When it came time for dessert, the waiter brought it out to me wrapped nicely in a cloth napkin. Then all the waiters came in and started singing "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" and brought out a cake for us to share. So memorable, so you can definitely make it extra-special just by asking.

Cute story for you...We were celebrating our anniversary on The Dawn and I was eyeing a necklace in the store. My husband bought it and dropped it off at Le Bistro ahead of time. When it came time for dessert, the waiter brought it out to me wrapped nicely in a cloth napkin. Then all the waiters came in and started singing "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" and brought out a cake for us to share. So memorable, so you can definitely make it extra-special just by asking.

Awwww. So sweet!