Princess 2020?

Lyndonn

I am and have signed in.

This is the 3rd time for an Elite early booking day & each one had “technical” problems. Princess offers a new Elite “perk” and getting frustrated by it’s inability to work properly isn’t a worthwhile “perk”. :eek:

This is the 3rd time for an Elite early booking day & each one had “technical” problems. Princess offers a new Elite “perk” and getting frustrated by it’s inability to work properly isn’t a worthwhile “perk”. :eek:

100% agree with you! Making it necessary to call to book is not a perk in my eyes! I want to be able to go through and explore my options and book what I want. Princess could have got 3 cruises booked by me this evening. By tomorrow, I may not be in need of retail therapy!

100% agree with you! Making it necessary to call to book is not a perk in my eyes! I want to be able to go through and explore my options and book what I want. Princess could have got 3 cruises booked by me this evening. By tomorrow, I may not be in need of retail therapy!

This “perk” is useless! :rolleyes:

The first time my TA had me on a conference call at 8:00 AM with Princess when it began & still no cabin available.

For the one before this current one I received an email from Princess at 4:00 PM when this offer began. Of course nothing was there all evening long & as I recall not even by the next day.

What an embarrassment for Princess & not a way to “reward” their most loyal passengers. Maybe it’s the same IT team who developed the failed rollout of *****.

Today I got on line and checked the cruises I had my travel agent book yesterday. I began mock bookings for a penthouse suite on the Sky Princess for December of 2019 when I saw something I had not seen before. At the step when you select which section of the ship you are interested in, the web page showed the Mid-Aft sections as N/A. That is strange as there are 14 penthouse suites in that section.

I tried the mock booking for both all of the 7 and the 14 day bookings and all but one of those had the same N/A label. The one that did not show as N/A had a note that all the penthouse suites were sold out.

I can believe the sold out part. After all, this is the first month the new ship will be cruising the Caribbean, Of course there are those (expletive deleted) unethical people who will book cabins knowing that they are most likely going to cancel them. What baffles me is the labeling the Mid-Aft section of the ship as N/A. In the past, that label meant that there were none of the selected type of cabin in that section of the ship.

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, turquoisesea said:

We have had our July, 2020 cruise on the Enchanted Princess booked for several months. In fact many categories on that cruise are all ready sold out. 

You do realise that this a thread from a year ago when they hadn't released them , right...