A few Deluxe Drink Package questions!

Are there certain times of the year that they discount the drink package? We aren't sailing until June 2019 and was wondering when I should start looking for the deals.

No pattern to the price changes. Just keep watching your Cruise Planner.

What is the number of drinks you are allowed daily in the deluxe package?

No set limit, but they will cut you off if you appear drunk.

They will cut you off if you appear incapacitated, a danger to yourself, or a danger to others.

They don't care if you are drunk.

The DW and I are booked on the Oasis this fall, this will be our first RC cruise and are very excited.

with regards to the fluctuation of the Deluxe Beverage Package price, how low can it go? what would be a good discount.

Thanks.

I just booked a cruise in Mariner of Seas for February 2019. Im hoping to snag a good deal on the drink package. When I went to the cruise planner it said drink packages weren't available to purchase. Does it only open up X number of days before? Or because it's a 4 night, they don't do discounts??

We’ve just booked for July, drink packages are up but I’m wondering if I should wait and see it the price drops a little?

Also we’re going with a teen, are we able to purchase the Voom & soda package they have on special for her and my husband and I book a different one?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’ve just booked for July, drink packages are up but I’m wondering if I should wait and see it the price drops a little?

Also we’re going with a teen, are we able to purchase the Voom & soda package they have on special for her and my husband and I book a different one?

Anything $45 or less is a good deal.

So i have been keeping watch over last few months. We got ours at $42 and that has been lowest I have seen so far.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

That’s a dang good price. We used to see prices in the high $30’s, like $38 But that was more than a year ago.

I just booked a cruise in Mariner of Seas for February 2019. Im hoping to snag a good deal on the drink package. When I went to the cruise planner it said drink packages weren't available to purchase. Does it only open up X number of days before? Or because it's a 4 night, they don't do discounts??

No set time for items to become available in the Cruise Planner. Check periodically.

You may buy in at a price. If price drops, cancel and rebook the new lower price.

Thank you. What is the benefit of purchasing pre cruise? Are you charged sales tax? On other lines I have purchased drink packages on board and they didn't process it until we were out to sea so local sales tax wasn't charged.

Thank you. What is the benefit of purchasing pre cruise? Are you charged sales tax? On other lines I have purchased drink packages on board and they didn't process it until we were out to sea so local sales tax wasn't charged.

Advantage pre cruise online. Price

Unless you have D+ or Pinnacle discount, it is almost always cheaper online pre cruise. Price will change and you can rebook if the price drops.

If you sail out of a US port , no tax is charged.

If you sail out of certain European ports, a VAT (tax) may be added at checkout.

Advantage pre cruise online. Price

Unless you have D+ or Pinnacle discount, it is almost always cheaper online pre cruise. Price will change and you can rebook if the price drops.

If you sail out of a US port , no tax is charged.

If you sail out of certain European ports, a VAT (tax) may be added at checkout.

Thank you

The Deluxe Beverage package DOES include the 18% gratuity already. I've seen many others above and elsewhere say that it does not which is incorrect.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/beverage-package-gratuities-policy

Are there any gratuities included in the Royal Caribbean beverage package?

A service charge of 18% has already been included in the purchase price. You will not have to pay additional gratuities unless you desire to do so.

The Deluxe Beverage package DOES include the 18% gratuity already. I've seen many others above and elsewhere say that it does not which is incorrect.

A service charge of 18% has already been included in the purchase price. You will not have to pay additional gratuities unless you desire to do so.

What they are referring to is the price you see on your cruise planner, it DOES NOT include the 18% until you go to the checkout page.

I believe that when you add the package to your cart the 18% is tacked on so that when you are on board this statement is correct, you will not be charged gratuities when you order each drink as you will already have paid them. Now to be fair, I have not purchased a RCCL drink package for a while so maybe the rules have changed.