Horizon Court - Ruby Princess 5:30pm - Midnight (closed for dinner Crown, Emerald & R

emmysmom

I just noticed on the Princess website that it shows the Horizon Court is closed for dinner on the Ruby, Crown and Emerald ships. I’m sure it was open back in June 2016 when we cruised on the Ruby to Alaska.

Anyone have any info on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Horizon Court is closed on most ships from around Midnight to 5-5:30 each night. I wonder if someone somewhere reversed the times. Would not make sense to have it closed at the prime time for the evening meals. The MDRs and other venues would have a tough time handling the extra customers.

If you are referring to the hours listed on the Dining Venues & Hours PDF:

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/food-and-dining/dining-options.pdf

the entry directly above Horizon Court does state that Cafe Caribe on Crown, Emerald and Ruby is open from 5:30 PM onward for dinner. So there is a buffet option on those ships at dinnertime.

(Yes, the page break between those two entries on the doc is in the worst possible place. You would think that even a day 1 IT intern would notice it needs to be corrected)

If you are referring to the hours listed on the Dining Venues & Hours PDF:

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/food-and-dining/dining-options.pdf

the entry directly above Horizon Court does state that Cafe Caribe on Crown, Emerald and Ruby is open from 5:30 PM onward for dinner. So there is a buffet option on those ships at dinnertime.

(Yes, the page break between those two entries on the doc is in the worst possible place. You would think that even a day 1 IT intern would notice it needs to be corrected)

You would, wouldn't you?.....:D:D:D

Bob