Salt water

Bonita232

Hi there I went on Cruise back in 2016 with my children on a Norwegian boat and the pool was salt water like the water was so bad only my teen would swim in it and his eyes were red and swollen even after the trip. So do all the boats have that water in the pools? We're thinking of booking a trip for 2020 but cant choose between the new bliss or symphony of the sea, but the pool is a big part and would away it probably

Celebirty is fresh water as well. Thanks for the suggestion to keep him from a beach 🙄 was really helpful to my question! He was only 12 and the hot tub isn't his thing, the pool just seemed alotworse then the ocean i think most people felt that way since the pool was empty alot of the days. But thank you to the person who said rccl is the same as it won't effect out choice then.

We’ve been on RCL Oasis twice and there are 4 pools- 1 is saltwater and the other 3 were chlorine. I would assume that all Oasis ships are the same, so you might want to check into the Symphony more. We’ve only been on the Breakaway on NCL and that saltwater was harsh. For what it’s worth, our pool experience was way better on Oasis- even with more people, we never had a problem finding a chair and the pooled weren’t crowded. We were never able to find even 1 chair on Breakaway- even on port days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks every! I think we are swaying to go on the bliss! They have have a good deal right now so we can get 2 weeks of the price of 1 on the symphony! We will be in Caribbean so it will be ok! And as someone said goggles will be on our packing list! I'm really excited for my kids to experience the fun stuff on the boat!