Printing documents

Simbar

You can print them every day if you want to. Me, personally, I'd wait until a week or two out in case you make any changes or the documents change.

And before any of you experts say the documents won't change, they just did on my Glory cruise in a few weeks when they removed the health questionnaire.

Good to know! Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was a one time link.

I did recently add on info that I was diabetic and I got an email that night that was all scrambled. Later research found it may be a health form or something.

Mainly, right now, I just want to go in and see all the documents, but as stated before I wasn't sure if it was a one time link or not.

Good to know! Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was a one time link.

I did recently add on info that I was diabetic and I got an email that night that was all scrambled. Later research found it may be a health form or something.

Mainly, right now, I just want to go in and see all the documents, but as stated before I wasn't sure if it was a one time link or not.

You can also save them as a PDF file to a computer, tablet or your phone and can be printed at a hotel or a Fedex/UPS store or somewhere similar in case something happens to your papers OTW to the port.

Printed docs, then a couple of weeks later an earlier check-in time opened up. Edited then reprinted.

FYI when you edit something your "bedding option" might change. For whatever reason defaults back to single.

I agree -- when everything is complete, you should just get an email saying you're checked in and all is good to go. It could all be done electronically and there would be no need for reams of paper that just gets trashed. And they have it all anyway: somehow we got to the port last fall without boarding passes (we had our other papers). They just looked up our names and booking numbers and instantly printed out new boarding passes and let us in the terminal with those.

I agree -- when everything is complete, you should just get an email saying you're checked in and all is good to go. It could all be done electronically and there would be no need for reams of paper that just gets trashed. And they have it all anyway: somehow we got to the port last fall without boarding passes (we had our other papers). They just looked up our names and booking numbers and instantly printed out new boarding passes and let us in the terminal with those.

They still used paper to print one at the port.

You didn't say in your original post if the cruise has been paid in full yet. If not, you can print your luggage tags but you won't be able to print the boarding passes until paid in full.

Cruise is paid in full 😁

Thanks all. Everything is complete.

I went to the library today to print, but because I need to add on one excursion (daughter's birthday surprise), I decided to wait and just have everything be done. Also ordered 2 packs of water and a cake for the night of DD's birthday.

Now to sit back, countdown, wait, and just worry about packing.....and how much $$ to bring along.