Question About Using The Gym

I haven't been on the Conquest, but towels were provided on the Ecstasy- both hand towels for in the gym (sweating, wiping machines down) and bath towels in the locker room. I also used the sauna and steam room- they are at no extra charge and I never saw anyone there.

The gym showers are great on cruise ships- bigger than the room showers and awesome if you have a crowd in a room sharing the bathroom!

The gym showers and steam room are a regular occurrence for me. It’s a reason why I love the older ships. I go there every evening before dinner and love watching the ocean go by from the large windows. Best secret spot ever! Well not anymore....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The gym showers and steam room are a regular occurrence for me. It’s a reason why I love the older ships. I go there every evening before dinner and love watching the ocean go by from the large windows. Best secret spot ever! Well not anymore....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To True.. I don't know if this happens on American ships, but in the early evening a lot of officers & Entertainment staff go for there work-outs... The Showers are so much better then the room ones.. :=)

On every Carnival ship I've been on, towels have always been available, usually in 2 sizes, one for the shower and and another smaller hand towel. There are indeed saunas and steam rooms accessible for free on all the Conquest class ships (Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty and Freedom). Long ago, every Conquest class ship also had a hot tub in the gym area, but this area was converted to exercise space on a few of them.