What's with Vision of the Seas!? No thread/post activity!!

Friends of ours were on the Vision in January and had a wonderful cruise. It is a smaller ship, but they felt it offered a lot to do and had plenty of restaurants on board. They would sail her again. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Sorry not much help here, but I have friends sailing really soon (on the 12 night May 2, 2018 cruise from Barcelona) and I will post here when they get back and can at least let you know their overall opinion of the ship!

Or if you have any particular questions I can pass them on to them before they sail and when they return with answers I can post those for you - I am sure they would like to help someone from IL since they're originally from Chicago :D

We will be watching their sweet girl for them while they're off sailing (she's originally from IL too!):

ne9s3s.jpg

We are booked on VOTS for next February. I have seen no postings/threads regarding this ship for recent sailings or future sailings. What's going on?

Is it possible that she'll be sold in February 2019? Bob Clarea... Anyone?

What happened to the "chatter" that the Grandeur and the Jewel were going to be sold in 2019? All nonsense too?

RCI doesn't like to give out future information on any of their ships both present and future.

Thanks in advance to all who reply