HELP! Allure of the Seas

So, I haven't cruised RC in about 5 years. So I am not aware how their new booking system works. I have heard of people booking their shows, meals, etc., online but the shows are not showing up for me yet. We are about 103 days out - paid our final payment.

Do I have to wait until 90 days out to book this stuff?

Also, my mom could have swore that you didn't have to pay for your dining before the cruise but now it is taking me to a cart?

Any dining you recommend outside of the main dining rooms? We are doing my time dining!

This is our honeymoon (my 15th cruise, fiancé's first!)

THANKS IN ADVANCE:)

There's no set time for the various reservations to become available. Check the Cruise Planner periodically.

Any specialty dining you order pre-cruise must be paid via credit card when you book.

I’m 75 days out and the entertainment/shows are still not showing yet. I just keep checking daily. They’ll eventually open up, I hope.

Ahhh! It makes me angry haha I am such a planner!

Did you book any other dining options?

Ahhh! It makes me angry haha I am such a planner!

Did you book any other dining options?

I’m such a planner too! Haven’t booked dining reservations yet, because I want to book dinner around the shows... so I have to wait until the darn entertainment opens up! *taps foot* ;p

From my experience on the Easter sail:

Entertainment reserves open up from 45-60 days. If antsy:D at this point, just call the pre-cruise dept. (800 398-9819 and they are very accommodating.

Entertainment to fit our 5:30 dining time, as per Easter cruise:

Mamma Mia 1st 3 nights 8, 9:30 & 5 PM,

OceanAria, we had reservations for 7:30 pm on the 3rd night,

Stand Up Comedy, we had reservations for 9 pm on 3rd

night.

Headliner, we had reservations for 9 pm on 4th night,

Ice Games, we had reservations fro 7:30 pm on 5th night,

Blue Planet, we had reservations at 8 pm on the 6th night.

There are other times assigned for some of the above shows, but I can't remember.

Maybe others can add to my listing.

Also, character parade at 8 pm in the Promenade. As I had 3 grandkids, got nice seats by Sorrento.

Overall, enjoy your cruise and don't over fret.

Royal has a habit of opening up reservations in large groups of cruises at the same time.

Check your cruise planner immediately. We have a B2B on Allure in September and I am booking reservations on both cruises with confirmations. I assume any and all cruises before September should be available also.

These were the show times for the Eastern

e0b41c7bed442fd60f1ecbfc615cf773.jpg

And the Western

bccb379740bec5a38cf1793cf72d969c.jpg

Even the MTD reservations will take you to the cart when you make a reservation, but it will show zero cost. You will need to check out to complete the MTD reservation.

If you have an OBC that shows up in your planner, you can use it toward any specialty dining you may want to book, or other items.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Royal has a habit of opening up reservations in large groups of cruises at the same time.

Check your cruise planner immediately. We have a B2B on Allure in September and I am booking reservations on both cruises with confirmations. I assume any and all cruises before September should be available also.

I booked everything today!!! WOOHOO!

SO EXCITING! I can't wait!!!! I'm not familiar with Port Everglades. We will be arriving pretty late from driving the day after our wedding from Indiana, lol

I was able to book all my entertainment the other day...finally! YAY!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :D

MyTime Dining reservations have been a pain to make lately. You get to reserve a time for one night and then go all the way through the shopping cart and checkout before you can do the next one. Otherwise it assumes you want to modify the reservation you already have in the cart.

Note that reservations are not required for MyTime - you can just show up when you want - but lines for no reservation can be long if you like to eat when the dining room opens. Might be easier after 7:30 or so.