How do I get from Copenhagen to Amsterdam?

Amen. Another vague "best" question with no definition of "best".

Oh give me a break! The OP is clearly asking for opinions and personal experiences - that's what this whole chat board is based on. Just because he didn't word it exactly to your liking doesn't mean you should be a jerk about it.

I've never made that trip, so don't have any suggestions. But I hope some of the kinder members of this forum chime in.

Doing Baltic cruise this fall. What is the best way to get from Copenhagen to Amsterdam? Thank you for your replies.

Google...ita matrix

That site will allow you to enter your departure and destination cities. You will then be given a list of flights (not all airlines though) and cost. Non stop flights from CPH to AMS are 90 minutes, train is 11 hours plus.

Thank you for your replies. Just the information I was looking for. Plane it is.

P.S. Meadowlander. I am from Ho-Ho-Kus.

Hi Neighbor :D

Flying is the fastest option and the one I will choose next year when in Denmark to get to London or Paris. Check the weight allowance for your European flight, it may be 40lbs not the 50 US carriers allow.

Thank you for your replies. Just the information I was looking for. Plane it is.

P.S. Meadowlander. I am from Ho-Ho-Kus.

Yep we did this flight with SAS it took an hour and its an easy train trip from Schiphol airport into Central Amsterdam.:D

There is one highly unusual feature of the train route that would nudge me in its favor despite the length: between Rødby (Denmark) and Puttgarden (Germany) the entire train drives onto a car ferry, which it is precisely designed to fit. You can leave the train during the ferry crossing.