Escape/District Beer Selection

Beau is awesome...Watched more videos of him the other night in preparation for the cruise this weekend.

Back to OP..anyone have the recent beer menu?

Is he definitely going to be on your sailing? If so, I wonder how long he will be on board this time.

Is he definitely going to be on your sailing? If so, I wonder how long he will be on board this time.

I hope so..I believe I read he was still on last week... Really sad that Jonathan at Sugarcane Mojito Bar is on the Bliss

I hope so..I believe I read he was still on last week... Really sad that Jonathan at Sugarcane Mojito Bar is on the Bliss

While Bong is quite the personality and somewhat famous, every other bartender I've ever had at Sugarcane makes a better drink. LOL!

The menu on the Bliss is the same. These were posted on the "Bliss - Live 4/21" thread on page 14. Was told that there are no plans to change the beer offerings now that Escape is sailing from NYC.

John

2d00eae50a5c24de58705ceb6afa5c64.jpgccd4afd48d38abc6014ab9aa8d4ac4b2.jpg

• 3 months later...

Love the district!

You can join the competition, which lasts the whole cruise. They keep track of each different type of beer you drink, only 1 counts. Think we had 2 winners.. myself and this gentleman from Norway with 29 each.

You win a district glass and growler.

I am going on the getaway this year they do not have the brewhouse disappointed yes but I will find another Watering Hole

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Forums mobile app

Me too. Escape spoiled me for beer, but at least the Getaway has Goose and Lagunitas now if you're in to IPAs. Last time I sailed on her it was a very bland beer menu.

I wish they'd upgrade more ships to include the District. Seems way more popular than Margaritaville is.

Love the district!

You can join the competition, which lasts the whole cruise. They keep track of each different type of beer you drink, only 1 counts. Think we had 2 winners.. myself and this gentleman from Norway with 29 each.

You win a district glass and growler.

This sounds amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk