Port of Miami parking?

goingcrazywithkids

I parked off site last August and while I did not have any problems, I will park at the port from now on and just pay the extra money. All of the offsite lots are REALLY offsite, like not even on the same little island as the port and Miami traffic can be brutal so it took a really long time to get to and from the parking lot, even though it was only like 3 miles away. Again, I had no real issues, car was safe, got to the cruise on time, got picked up in a reasonable amount of time after the cruise, but for me it all just took too long.

I parked off site last August and while I did not have any problems, I will park at the port from now on and just pay the extra money. All of the offsite lots are REALLY offsite, like not even on the same little island as the port and Miami traffic can be brutal so it took a really long time to get to and from the parking lot, even though it was only like 3 miles away. Again, I had no real issues, car was safe, got to the cruise on time, got picked up in a reasonable amount of time after the cruise, but for me it all just took too long.

which lot did you park at? i am getting as much info as i can before i decide :)

which lot did you park at? i am getting as much info as i can before i decide :)

NCL uses Terminal C and we parked in garage C when we cruised out of there this past December. Garage C is positioned a bit between Terminals B and C. Just a couple minutes walk but well worth the convenience.

I'm going to try to redeem myself a give you some correct information. MSC website says the address to the terminal in Miami is 1015 N. America Way. Plotting that into google maps drops you in between terminals G and F. So parking Garage G would be your best bet. Still worth the money for the convenience.

I used Miami Port Parking (miamiportparking dot com) They were very nice, and the price was great at $9.99 a day, but even after that, I will still park at the port this August when I drive down for my next cruise from Miami. The offsite lot is secured parking, but still, the neighborhood was not great and again, the traffic around Miami made what should have been a 10 minute drive closer to 30 minutes.

When doing your research go to the Florida Departures Board. While there you will see most people say to park at the port in Miami. All the locals advise that you do so.

Some of those lots are in very bad neighborhoods in the daytime. At night they become even worse.

I normally use safecruiseparking but this time I think I'll park at the port. There is a pretty big price difference though, only $55 for the week compared to $154 to park at the port. I guess the convenience is worth it. Although I've had no issues parking off site, I just want to park my car and walk to the ship this time and when the cruise is over to do the same.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I normally use safecruiseparking but this time I think I'll park at the port. There is a pretty big price difference though, only $55 for the week compared to $154 to park at the port. I guess the convenience is worth it. Although I've had no issues parking off site, I just want to park my car and walk to the ship this time and when the cruise is over to do the same.

safecruiseparking was the one i was looking at...it has pretty mixed reviews. how is it getting a shuttle? is it pretty fast?

We used safecruiseparking in Miami in the past and will use them again this time. They were easy to find, shuttle was fairly quick both coming and going, secure parking lot, and you can't beat the price. There's even an online discount code for an extra 10% off (safecruise10). Paid $60.83 for our one week Seaside cruise - 5/12-19.

safecruiseparking was the one i was looking at...it has pretty mixed reviews. how is it getting a shuttle? is it pretty fast?
Getting a shuttle is pretty fast, and I honestly had no complaints about using this company but having just got a new car I feel safer parking at the port this time lol.

Getting a shuttle is pretty fast, and I honestly had no complaints about using this company but having just got a new car I feel safer parking at the port this time lol.

lucky for us we are driving out 13 year old van....i don't think anyone would want it....LOL.

lucky for us we are driving out 13 year old van....i don't think anyone would want it....LOL.

Just verify that you keep your keys.

A 13 year old van can be quite cozy for a homeless person.

Last week I parked in Garage D and as I walked out of that garage, I was just between the Carnival Vista on my right as well as Garage C further right and the Carnival Glory on my left. Further left past the Glory was the MSC Seaside. Someone mentioned Garages F or G but I didn't notice them. But if the Garage Lettering system continued those lettered garages could have been exactly opposite the Seaside.

BTW, my ship passed the Seaside twice in the harbor and the Seaside looked stunning!