change of perks before cruise

juantu

Is it possible to change perks before cruise? Thought I had chosen classic beverage and onboard credit and now I see I have classic beverage and tips.

Thanks for letting me know.

Interesting, so as Elite's you get drinks with no package? We get drinks in Michaels but do you not need a package to get drinks elsewhere? We usually have a package but reading your comment I am wondering.

Interesting, so as Elite's you get drinks with no package? We get drinks in Michaels but do you not need a package to get drinks elsewhere? We usually have a package but reading your comment I am wondering.

Some people don't drink a lot, so 2-3 drinks at the Elite Happy Hour are sufficient, and they don't need the drink package.

If you are in a Suite and can utilize Michael's, some people don't want to have to run there every time they want a drink. It's a hike from the Sunset Bar on the S-Class just to get a free drink in Michael's.

Some people don't drink a lot, so 2-3 drinks at the Elite Happy Hour are sufficient, and they don't need the drink package.

If you are in a Suite and can utilize Michael's, some people don't want to have to run there every time they want a drink. It's a hike from the Sunset Bar on the S-Class just to get a free drink in Michael's.

Yep, exactly why we like a package as well, was just curious if I had missed something somewhere. Not that we are huge drinkers and during the day stick with soft drinks anyhow.