Bermuda Fire Sale are Here

biker@sea

So are you and the DW going? GamblinRose going during her normal slot in June.

We are looking.:D

GamblinRose and the big guy are a lot of fun to cruise with too.:cool:

Last minute deal have come up for a few week's now.:evilsmile:

Escape on its first/new season sailing NYC-Bermuda on last minute sale too, $449 p/p Insides Sail Away GTY only, everything else sold out or N/A yesterday morning. This morning, still at $449 - leaving tomorrow - valid for Solo, nice deal to anyone that can wing it. Just add $226 for port charges, taxes & fees - that's $775 for a week plus a little over $100 for DSC, no-frills. For 2 frugal traveler, a price drop of $300 x 2 compared to sailing next Sunday on the same ...

Lately, it's a gamble on these 72 hour before sailing deals. Dexddd - a B2B add-on ??

Edited by mking8288

I want to go to Bermuda. We were going next June 2019 but I need to change the reservation. When is best time to go to Bermuda and why? Appreciate your feedback.

Depends what you mean by best. Best prices are early/late season (April/May or Sept/Oct). Later though is probably more hurrincane prone. Weather also likely to be cooler. We've gone early June and going June again and weather was decent enough.

Escape on its first/new season sailing NYC-Bermuda on last minute sale too, $449 p/p Insides Sail Away GTY only, everything else sold out or N/A yesterday morning. This morning, still at $449 - leaving tomorrow - valid for Solo, nice deal to anyone that can wing it. Just add $226 for port charges, taxes & fees - that's $775 for a week plus a little over $100 for DSC, no-frills. For 2 frugal traveler, a price drop of $300 x 2 compared to sailing next Sunday on the same ...

Lately, it's a gamble on these 72 hour before sailing deals. Dexddd - a B2B add-on ??

I'd love to do a B2B. Only done it once on DCL and it is fun not to have to go home. Problem is DW barely got the time off and had to swap one day with co-worker that wasn't granted. DD and DS both have jobs but I could always wing a solo only to have the rest of the group throw all my belongings to the curb when I got home.

Looking at TAs as we can sail in off-summer times without kids now. Doing MSC spring break and summer next year.

Sorry BAS for the off-topic.

Sale? Not really if you compare pricing of Oct. sailing on Escape.

MARAPRINCE

October sailings to Bermuda are priced for possible tropical weather issues. Chances are pretty good that won't be an issue in June. What's your point?

Quite a deal, especially single travelers - continuing this week - just looked now. Having trouble filling a mid-sized ship out of Boston ... maybe when universities & colleges are done w. finals and grads are out, these deals won't even pop-up.

$708 for a week on the Dawn, nice for a Solo booking an Inside GTY (no supplement = no "freebies") - $399 base fare + $207port taxes/fees/charges + $102 DSC (#'s rounded up)

Either fill them last minute by dropping prices a few days out, once the Upgrade bids are processed, or sail with empty & unsold cabins.

Put that CruiseNext Certificate to good use ...

• 3 weeks later...