Family suites

We are considering a family suite on our next cruise. Was wondering how many they slept. We will have 7 adults and 2 children ages 4 and 14. One of the adults is my oldest grandson at 19. Did you like and how expensive were they. We just came off the HOTS and absolutely loved it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are considering a family suite on our next cruise. Was wondering how many they slept. We will have 7 adults and 2 children ages 4 and 14. One of the adults is my oldest grandson at 19. Did you like and how expensive were they. We just came off the HOTS and absolutely loved it!!

We’ve stayed in them on several ships as two adults and three children. No way would I attempt more than that. The second bedroom is very small as is the hall bathroom.

Even the large rooms on Oasis, like the 2BR ATS only hold 8. Only room that might work is Royal Family Suite on Quantum/Oasis Class

How many would they hold? It is possible my oldest grandson may get an inside room for himself. Just not sure yet

I THINK they hold 8-10 (I’m sure someone will correct me if I am wrong). The 2BR ATS hold 8 and there are interior rooms very nearby and balcony rooms next door. That might be a better option instead of putting 4 in the interior bedroom of the suite with 2 on Pullman’s above the bed..

We had a 2 bedroom suite on NOS with 6 adults and 2 teenage girls. We had plenty of room. It slept 8, so we were full. We have one again this Oct on LOS, but only have 6 of us going.

How many would they hold? It is possible my oldest grandson may get an inside room for himself. Just not sure yet

Anyone not booked in a suite will not have suite privileges remember.

Freedom class ships have a Presidential suite that sleeps 8 to 14 people. Over 1200 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, living room with sofa bed and large balcony with jacuzzi.

Where do those ships cruise too? How expensive??

Freedom class ships have a Presidential suite that sleeps 8 to 14 people. Over 1200 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, living room with sofa bed and large balcony with jacuzzi.

Where do those ships cruise too? How expensive??

They removed it (remodeled) from the Independence. So, just Freedom and Liberty now.

Nabisco, if you want to know more about itineraries and costs, look on Royal Caribbean's website.

www.royalcaribbean.com

You won't be able to price the Presidential Suite, or any other suite with minimum occupancy requirements of 5 or more, but you can get a general sense of pricing and then call.

Or better yet, contact a travel agent and have them do the work for you. :)