Linked Bookings

I purchased two cabins for two persons each, and linked the bookings. When I look at excursions the choice to purchase for all four guests appears.

Also the choice to purchase FTTF for both cabins appears.

There are two separate booking numbers.

I purchased two cabins for two persons each, and linked the bookings. When I look at excursions the choice to purchase for all four guests appears.

Also the choice to purchase FTTF for both cabins appears.

There are two separate booking numbers.

I believe that's because you purchased the two cabins so they show up in your account. If the OP didn't purchase the other cabins, the only way to purchase excursions for them would be to get into their account.

Our next cruise is linked with Brother and Sister in Law's cruise. We cannot see their booking on our account.

The only thing linking accounts does is lets you eat together.

I assume that if both bookings have Your Time Dining, there is no point to linking them, then, since there is no table assignment.

We are traveling with another couple and I don't think we linked the bookings, and I am thinking there is no point in doing so. Anyone can think of any reason why we should?

I believe that's because you purchased the two cabins so they show up in your account. If the OP didn't purchase the other cabins, the only way to purchase excursions for them would be to get into their account.

Our next cruise is linked with Brother and Sister in Law's cruise. We cannot see their booking on our account.

I believe you are correct. It has come in handy since it was my intent to pay for excursions for all of us, so it's been easy to book us all simultaneously.

The other cabin occupants have set up their own S&S accounts. Carnival has accommodated our needs very nicely.

Happy sailing.

I assume that if both bookings have Your Time Dining, there is no point to linking them, then, since there is no table assignment.

We are traveling with another couple and I don't think we linked the bookings, and I am thinking there is no point in doing so. Anyone can think of any reason why we should?

If you plan on using the HUB app with the chat plan, I would still suggest you get them linked. Your linked friends show up as contacts if you are linked.

Thanks for all the replies. On a prior cruise, I think on NCL, linking reservations let us purchase excursions for everyone, very convenient feature.

Thanks for reminding me about the chat app, I do remember that from our cruise last July.

We are doing early traditional so yes we will link them to get atleast close to one another, 14 of us so I know we won’t all be at the same table.

Thanks again!

@Steelers0854

Yes, you can link your accounts together. I have linked my moms room and my sisters room with my account. I logged in and added a new booking # to my account. You have to have the booking #. Once I added them then I was able to book all of our excursions together. When I booked 1 excursion it showed up for all rooms and passengers.

Thanks

linking them and getting both booking numbers on your carnival web site you can go back and forth between the two

We have two cabins-- and it gives me the choice of what booking do i want to add XYZ to

In the case of YTD linking bookings allow the hostess staff to partially gauge how many of the 4 top or larger tables for 1 party might be needed during the course of the night. Example, if they see there are many groups of 3-4 signed up for Anytime yet many of the early arrivals are requesting tables of 2 they will after filling all the 2 tops, the asst maitre'D or the head hostess will debate if they should allow the remaining couples to use the 4 tops or booths or hand them a beeper to wait for a 2 top. A third possibility is they will ask couples to share a larger table with others.

We are traveling with several family members at the end of the year. If we link our bookings are we able to book excursions for other family members or do they have to it on their own?

Thanks for the help!

No you can't.