Landmark Sale OBC Question

BigGuy25

After so many cruises, you’d think I’d know the answer to this question. But, I guess I’ve never had such a large OBC. Between the Landmark OBC and the Future Cruise OBC we each have $600 to spend onboard. The question is, do we each need to spend $600 on our individual cruise cards or is the total $1,200 credited to the master stateroom acccount and it doesn’t matter how it’s spent? I think I know the answer, but want to make sure before we overspend on one card and underspend on the other!!

They are both.........................Each one of you will have charges on your OBC according to what you charge. If you use one charge card for both of you then there will be a total also for both of you. Make sure you keep track because some OBC is refundable and some is not. You want to be sure to use all your non refundable OBC so you don't loose it.

Are both accounts tied to the same credit card? If so, at the end of the cruise the two balances will be rolled together into one net charge. So if you owe $100 and your cabin mate still has $75 in OBC to spend, your credit card will be charged $25.

They are both attached to the same credit card. So, just so that I’m clear, you’re all saying that if one of us spends $1,000 on a room card and the other only spends $200 on theirs ... the entire $1,200 would be covered by our $600/ea onboard credits. Yes?

They are both attached to the same credit card. So, just so that I’m clear, you’re all saying that if one of us spends $1,000 on a room card and the other only spends $200 on theirs ... the entire $1,200 would be covered by our $600/ea onboard credits. Yes?

yes

What the previous postings mention about spending on board is correct, same credit card, summary account. But, if you wish to use OBC to pre-book Princess tours on line then each one has $600 and the OBC's do not combine.

What the previous postings mention about spending on board is correct, same credit card, summary account. But, if you wish to use OBC to pre-book Princess tours on line then each one has $600 and the OBC's do not combine.

However, you can use one person's OBC to book an excursion for the other person in advance. You cannot do this online, but you can by calling Princess. Their telephone representatives can book an excursion for one person and charge the other person's account.