Parking in Port Canaveral, at the Hotel?

Gregor4500

This will be the first time we embark from Port Canaveral. I'm not familiar with parking there at all. All our cruises the past 10 years have been out of NYC. Is there parking at the pier, and how much? Thinking a precruise night at a hotel and leave my car there for 10 days, any suggestions? Or any other ideas. We'll be driving down from SC in January so weather should not be an issue.

Port parking is very convenient. Off site is about 40-50 cheaper for a 7 day cruise. Shuttles aren't bad but do add at least 30 minutes. I haven't used any stay and park hotels but I believe there are some.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My neighbors have used the Marriott Courtyard near the port...stay the night before the cruise...I think they let them park free for the week..might be a ten dollar shuttle ride involved..

We've used both the Resort at the Port (it's a Radisson) and the Country Inn and Suites. Both offer a park & cruise package with a shuttle to the port.

Yea...Country Inn and Suites was one of the ones we used. Worked out nice. It was their shuttle driver that told us as he returned us to the hotel after the cruise, "Hey...don't forget. The next restaurant you use now, you gotta pay for that food before you leave!".

We drive down from NC every year and stay at a hotel just off of 95, St. Augustine. Then drive to the port the next day, about a 2 hour drive. Parking at the port is very easy and convenient. No waiting for a shuttle.We then drive straight home after embarking.

Thanks for the replies. I see it's $17 per day at the pier. That's a bargain compared to NYC.

If you're comparing everything to NYC, you'll find hotels and restaurants are bargains, too. :D

FYI, if you're not in a big rush on debarkation, you'll save a ton by parking at one of the cruise lots away from the port. Check out the Florida Departures forum for a long list of options. No way I'd pay $17/day to park just to save 30 minutes.