BON VOYAGE Sea Princess World Cruise 2018

Thanks for all the photos. Cruising in to Venice is always a magical experience. Great that they are staying overnight. Passengers can wander around after all the day visitors have gone and have fun getting lost in the back canals.

Amazing photos.

I didn't realise how close to shore they sailed.

Yes...amazing photos . There has been lot of contention about cruise ships sailing past StMarks Square. I thought they had been banned, but on checking on Mr Google I see the ban is on ships over 100,000 tons , so does not apply to Sea Princess. I think Venice is also World Heritage site?.., so if any one wants to complete their bucket list and cruise into Venice , it may pay to do it sooner than later.

Yes...amazing photos . There has been lot of contention about cruise ships sailing past StMarks Square. I thought they had been banned, but on checking on Mr Google I see the ban is on ships over 100,000 tons , so does not apply to Sea Princess. I think Venice is also World Heritage site?.., so if any one wants to complete their bucket list and cruise into Venice , it may pay to do it sooner than later.

Just love the way the Princess ships play 'Time to Say Goodbye' (Andre Bocelli/Sarah Brightman) during the sail out of Venice.:hearteyes: