BON VOYAGE Sea Princess World Cruise 2018

Sea Princess has missed the Bay of islands today :(, so she has extra time to cross the Tasman sea, as its quite rough between New Zealand and Australia at the moment.

The P&O Pacific Explorer & P&O Pacific Eden cant get out of Sydney at the moment as its so rough!!

Hey Shaz..... if it was the circle pacific that missed Halifax, then you were way off course lol...... it was on the world cruise you missed it , in the Atlantic lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Correction..... my mistake!! Thanks Jo.....

Sea Princess has missed the Bay of islands today :(, so she has extra time to cross the Tasman sea, as its quite rough between New Zealand and Australia at the moment.

The P&O Pacific Explorer & P&O Pacific Eden cant get out of Sydney at the moment as its so rough!!

I see they are not scheduled to leave until 12 - 1 pm today...

I did some reading last night and the forecasts are for the seas to settle a little on Sunday… cross fingers so our sea can get in on time...

Ym Efficiency has lost 83 containers off NSW Central Coast because of huge seas. There is a warning out for boaters to watch for debris.

Going a bit slower would help a little, still a hard slog though.

Embarkation Day , Sydney.

arriving early - from the time lapse cam

5_sea_1.jpg

5_sea_2.jpg

Docked at White Bay. Reckon there will be a swag of supplies going on board today , epec Aussie Beer :D:D

Sail out of White Bay for the first time next year, looking forward to going under the bridge again.

This is my blog.... I will do a separate blog for those interested in our Route 66 drive from Chicago to LA.

https://winterescape2018.blogspot.com

Happy reading.

Sharon

Following your adventure with anticipation - WC in our future 🤞- enjoy yours :)

Yes a cold wet sail out from Sydney observed from the shelter provided by the tender boats on Deck 7. Vivid pretty disappointing but anything looks good when sailing out of Sydney Harbour! Weather not much better today here in Brisbane. Seas were surprisingly mild on the way up with the sighting of whales in the far distance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have a nice day in Brisbane.

Lots of sea days coming up. Next stop Komodo Island

Thu 07/06/18 Brisbane / Australia 07:00 17:00

Fri 08/06/18 At Sea

Sat 09/06/18 At Sea

Sun 10/06/18 At Sea

Mon 11/06/18 At Sea

Tue 12/06/18 At Sea

Wed 13/06/18 At Sea

Thu 14/06/18 Komodo / Indonesia 06:00 16:00

Fri 15/06/18 At Sea

Sat 16/06/18 At Sea

Sun 17/06/18 Singapore / Singapore 09:00 18:00

6_sea.jpg

Yes a cold wet sail out from Sydney observed from the shelter provided by the tender boats on Deck 7. Vivid pretty disappointing but anything looks good when sailing out of Sydney Harbour! Weather not much better today here in Brisbane. Seas were surprisingly mild on the way up with the sighting of whales in the far distance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is always nice to see whales from the ship, have a great day in Brisbane.:D

Yesterday Sea Princess went over the tip of the top of Australia

They got another two days at sea before they get to Komodo

When I checked the cam this morning it said -On the way to Lombok - and wondered if they had changed the itinerary, but just checked again and its now reading Komodo.