What is current Diamond Balcony Discount?

Just did a mock booking for 9 night Grandeur 1/24/19.

First time cruiser - $2358.84

Putting in my C&A diamond plus number - $2264.84

Would be paying $94 less then first time cruiser with diamond plus balcony discount.

What happened to my balcony discount RCL? Looks like a deceptive practice to me!

They have been very good at diminishing C&A benefits without explicitly removing them. If only they would use 1/10 of the effort they use at coming up with deceptive business practices on improving their website functionality.

I have come to the conclusion that it isn't the website that's not functional. Their promotions defy the laws of mathematics so much that it could make Pythagoras's head spin.

P.S.

My drink package is still 20% off in my planner. However it is now $52 dollars and no longer $50. Looks like I need to hire a stockbroker in order to get in at a good price.

Nope, just dynamic pricing at work - that's pretty good price for a holiday week. Sometimes it pays to wait till inside final payment.
My bad, it is the week after Thanksgiving. Did not realize it was on the 22nd this year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just looked at March 24 on Oasis

Full $276 CAS discount (pinnacle over 6 months out)

I also show a senior discount. [emoji6]

Mine also showed a $226 CAS discount plus senior discount but when I did another mock booking without my C&A number the pricing breakdown was different. The BOGO50 was more & there was an instant savings of $75 in addition to the $75 winter bonus I got thereby making my booking only $94 less then first time cruiser.

Mine also showed a $226 CAS discount plus senior discount but when I did another mock booking without my C&A number the pricing breakdown was different. The BOGO50 was more & there was an instant savings of $75 in addition to the $75 winter bonus I got thereby making my booking only $94 less then first time cruiser.
Oops, forgot to check that.

Senior moment

Just looked at price on a Harmony JS sailing over Thanksgiving. It has the full C&A discount. And the balcony price is less than an inside or an OV. [emoji6]

Am I missing something. [emoji848]5b0f5482b55aa4337e7d6827bb4529f3.jpg

LOL.....And you can still save $50 by booking an inside or outside view. My 9 day Anthem sailing was priced similar. We usually book outside view but the balcony was the same price.