Will The Website Ever Work?

estrawn

I booked on Seaside almost a year ago and passed off the website problems as a result of being a relatively new endeavor. Here I am almost a year later as my cruise date approaches having the same if not more problems as before. I can't get the site to accept payment of my balance. It goes halfway through the Voyager's Club signup process then locks up. There is no info other than passenger names shown when I click on financial info. I need to modify some passenger info and when I click on "modify" it doesn't let me do anything. On "web checkin" it does nothing when I click on the box.

The site does this whether I use Chrome or IE.

Can anyone tell me whether I am doing something wrong or is the website just the biggest waste of time in the world?

The website has been an issue from day one. Don't expect any improvements. I always call to make a payment, and request an updated invoice to my e mail, which will be a PDH to download and print. Also please bring any paper work with you, as land and sea aren't always in sync.That being said, their cruises are great and you will enjoy yourselves.

I log in with my booking number and the website works.

I just initiated the final payment last Sunday for the cruise in September

and booked add-ons (internet, trio package, photo card pass, etc) in May.

One problem I noticed is that I don't see any of my two bookings when

logging in with ID and password. I need to log in using one booking

number at a time.

Signing up for Voyager's Club was done in 2 minutes without a problem.

Using Windows 10 and Edge or Chrome.

OK, so I logged in with my booking number and there is absolutely no change. Everything is just as I described previously. Can't pay, can't modify passenger info, can't sign up for the Voyager's club. And to top that off my "Personal Vacation Consultant" has only replied to one of my several email requests over the past 2 weeks.

I hope someone from MSC reads these boards so maybe they can get the idea that this is no way to run a company

OK, so I logged in with my booking number and there is absolutely no change. Everything is just as I described previously. Can't pay, can't modify passenger info, can't sign up for the Voyager's club. And to top that off my "Personal Vacation Consultant" has only replied to one of my several email requests over the past 2 weeks.

I hope someone from MSC reads these boards so maybe they can get the idea that this is no way to run a company

How soon is your cruise? Are you within the 20 day period? Personally I’ve never had a problem with their website. I just logged in an hour ago and it was fine. Sorry to hear about your troubles, I get very annoyed very fast when things don’t work so I guess I’ve been lucky on the MSC site. 🤞 Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How soon is your cruise? Are you within the 20 day period? Personally I’ve never had a problem with their website. I just logged in an hour ago and it was fine. Sorry to hear about your troubles, I get very annoyed very fast when things don’t work so I guess I’ve been lucky on the MSC site. 🤞 Fingers crossed!

My cruise is a few months away so I have time. I like to get as much of the detail stuff out of the way early so am working on it now. I lose patience very quickly also. Especially when I hear that other people are having no problems. I can't see that I'm doing anything wrong but getting nothing to work when I try from 3 different computers, 2 different browsers, and my phone. Frustrating

My cruise is a few months away so I have time. I like to get as much of the detail stuff out of the way early so am working on it now. I lose patience very quickly also. Especially when I hear that other people are having no problems. I can't see that I'm doing anything wrong but getting nothing to work when I try from 3 different computers, 2 different browsers, and my phone. Frustrating

I hear you, on all of that. I wouldn’t worry about it since your cruise is still a ways off. Mine isn’t until October but I booked it in January through my travel agent. I probably won’t think about it too much until September, to be honest. Too much else going on in the meantime. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your trip later this year!

I do know that they are working on a totally new website. A friend was chosen to give input on the new Beta site. Not out yet, obviously. The current site is an embarrassment and the call center is ok, if you can get someone to talk to in under an hour. When I have gottten someone they have been fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

I’m no IT expert but I have the same problem when I log into work from home. It might be the parameters of your computer like pop-ups and cookies. Unblock everything and then try it otherwise see if you can find any advice on this link.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-dont-load-troubleshoot-and-fix-errors

Some times it is the browser you are using. I use either Chrome or Foxfire. I also go in through the booking number as someone suggested earlier. I have been able to make all purchases and complete my check in as well without issue. Hope this helps.