How many bottles of water can you fit in the cabin fridge?

LongHill44

I know the Magic has slots in the cabinet so you don't need to keep the door propped open. That was nice. The drinks and wine were ice cold. On other ships though yes, I have had to prop the door open to keep it cold but once the door is propped open then the fridge gets very cold.

Here's a picture of the inside of our fridge to give you an idea of its size.

2upwfm9.jpg

I know the Magic has slots in the cabinet so you don't need to keep the door propped open. That was nice. The drinks and wine were ice cold. On other ships though yes, I have had to prop the door open to keep it cold but once the door is propped open then the fridge gets very cold.

Here's a picture of the inside of our fridge to give you an idea of its size.

2upwfm9.jpg

The Glory and her sister ships along with Vista all have slots in the cabinets but they are not nearly enough to let the hot air out. You still need to keep the cabinet door open. I’ve done it both ways and it makes a world of difference.

The Glory and her sister ships along with Vista all have slots in the cabinets but they are not nearly enough to let the hot air out. You still need to keep the cabinet door open. I’ve done it both ways and it makes a world of difference.

Have to think the wooden door makes the fridge work harder and use more electricity to cool less. Wonder why they even have the doors

When the coolers were mini-bars, a door was necessary for the lock to keep honest people, honest. They may be chillers on the inside, but are heaters on the outside. Vents, and propping doors open, help heat the cabin.

Not sure about the 13.4 bottles. What size? Never mind - I'm not removing the wine to make room for more water.

Have to think the wooden door makes the fridge work harder and use more electricity to cool less. Wonder why they even have the doors

I'm sure it does. Now that they don't have booze and stuff in them, they should just remove the doors. When I had 9292 twice - once on Conquest and once on Glory, they weren't in a cabinet and I'm telling you ice cream would have stayed frozen in it!