7 pm departure from NYC

NayRN

So sorry if this has been asked as I didn’t find anything during a quick search. :cool:

I just booked the Getaway from NYC to Bermuda and the departure time is listed as 7 pm. Any idea as to what would be the earliest time I could board?

So sorry if this has been asked as I didn’t find anything during a quick search. :cool:

I just booked the Getaway from NYC to Bermuda and the departure time is listed as 7 pm. Any idea as to what would be the earliest time I could board?

Priority boarding usually starts around 11:00. General boarding no later than 11:30. All aboard is 5:00. Muster will still be 4:30ish.

Buffet and O’Shehans is open at 11:30. The Taste/Savor MDR and Margaritaville opens at noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Priority boarding usually starts around 11:00. General boarding no later than 11:30. All aboard is 5:00. Muster will still be 4:30ish.

Buffet and O’Shehans is open at 11:30. The Taste/Savor MDR and Margaritaville opens at noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much!

That piqued my curiousity so I had a look in NCL.com.

Getaway is doing a 4 day Bermuda run in April 2019 from NYC, then she does two 7-day cruises to FL, Bahamas before crossing the pond to drydock and then the Baltics for summer 2019.

Getaway will be on a 2 day run from Miami to NYC with no passengers just before the NYC-BDA-NYC, so I should think the ship will be clean and ready for you when you board her - get on her as early as you can - the cabins should be ready!

ENJOY - but April is a funny month for Bermuda - warm or cool, dry or rain, wind or no wind, etc. The sea will still be too cool to go swimming.

usually with a 4pm departure you are on board by 1130.

is the sail before you arriving at 8am? If so, then this would still apply. if the ship is arriving later than 8am, then id push your on board time by the same # of hours.

7 PM departure from NYC sounds a bit later than the usual 4 PM. What time is the ship scheduled to arrive in NYC?

That piqued my curiousity so I had a look in NCL.com.

Getaway is doing a 4 day Bermuda run in April 2019 from NYC, then she does two 7-day cruises to FL, Bahamas before crossing the pond to drydock and then the Baltics for summer 2019.

Getaway will be on a 2 day run from Miami to NYC with no passengers just before the NYC-BDA-NYC, so I should think the ship will be clean and ready for you when you board her - get on her as early as you can - the cabins should be ready!

ENJOY - but April is a funny month for Bermuda - warm or cool, dry or rain, wind or no wind, etc. The sea will still be too cool to go swimming.

it also piqued my curiosity too. i am hoping they are more getaway cruises out of NYC in the future.