RCI drydock schedule

That is what I am afraid of, this would mean a 2nd sailing has been pulled from us. The March 15th sailing is almost full so can't move there ( March 8 & 15 ) unless we were able to move to April but this time will wait on Royal to see what they offer. The man I spoke with said it is almost sold out but in the cases I have seen they will tag it Cruise Sold Out not pull it off the inventory,. 

19 hours ago, Romantic101 said:

Thank You so much for your quick response. I greatly appreciate it! I’ll be cruising on the Anthem of the Seas later this year so I guess it won’t be done until then. Hopefully the cruise will still look clean and sharp. I haven’t been on the Anthem yet hopefully it will impress! Thanks again! 

I was on the Anthem twice, most recently this past March. The ship is in PERFECT condition. No worries about anything on board!

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2019 at 9:42 AM, kwokpot said:

I was on the Anthem twice, most recently this past March. The ship is in PERFECT condition. No worries about anything on board!

That’s really comforting to know, and I gratefully appreciate your feedback on your recent Cruise on the Anthem. I’m currently booked for a 12 day one in December, out of New Jersey, however thinking about maybe switching to one of the four Oasis Class ships and going back to back for 14 days out of a port in Florida. I’m a warm weather kind of individual so trying to make the right decision even though I know that would both be great. Thanks again, and I hope you had an amazing cohoe Cruises on that Anthem! 😄

7 minutes ago, vickiw0318 said:

Thanks.  I did the TA on her last September and didn't notice anything I thought to be updated.  Was hoping for changes before a family cruise in the summer of 2020.

All the brilliance and other ships in Radiance and Vision class will receive is paint, carpet and other cosmetic changes as well as the mechanical requirements.  Royal is spending the minimum on these ships.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:26 PM, Desert Cruizers said:

That is what I am afraid of, this would mean a 2nd sailing has been pulled from us. The March 15th sailing is almost full so can't move there ( March 8 & 15 ) unless we were able to move to April but this time will wait on Royal to see what they offer. The man I spoke with said it is almost sold out but in the cases I have seen they will tag it Cruise Sold Out not pull it off the inventory,. 

March 15th is the week of the Ontario school break week.  Cost to fly to San Juan is not much more than Florida, so we found lots of people from Ontario on the Freedom the same week this past March, when we cruised that week on the Freedom.  Guess you can blame us Ontarians for producing limited space on that sailing for you.  Freedom out of San Juan was awesome by the way.

My TA has been able to get the daughter & I on the March 15th sailing for 2020 so we get to continue with our b2b. She has gone over board to put us  in the same cabin for both sailings and an upgrade to a Spacious OV Balcony, 7352 with our price from the March 1st sailing carrying over and 200 OBC. We are excited about cruising from San Juan for the first time and know the daughter will love the Freedom